Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The struggle between good and evil, right and wrong, power and the people is as old as Mankind.

We are in a nation where people rule unless they hunker behind couches; hide in closets; and allow their rule to be taken away by handing it over because they are either too comfortable or too afraid to do otherwise.

Europe is filled with nations where people rule unless they do the same.

Tragedy and loss fills the history of every family tree on the face of the planet in one form or another.

The Aztecs were run out of the lands now called the United States by the Apaches. The Aztecs were an inferior group with flawed thinking; brutality; idol Gods; and human sacrifices. They lost for a reason.

Free Nations operating independently are the future of the world. Without them, there is no doubt we will see the end of human civilization on this planet, probably within our life time, or wish it was.

There is Madness and Insanity ruling the affairs of the world including the USA whose government is led and controlled by alien and evil forces with no allegiance to the USA, Americans, Freedom, Liberty, Independence or Sovereignty of our nation or any other.

This is Master Evil At Work.

Illegal immigration into the United States and European Nations has been orchestrated to weaken not strengthen these nation states. The evidence is in; the facts clear and undisputed.

It's time for the Games To Begin.

Let's Play.

Kick Off is Tuesday at 8 am. Demand the Impeachment of George W Bush and Dick Cheney, so we can begin the hard work of rebuilding our nation from the rubble they have created.

1. Reduce the National Debt

2. Reduce Personal Debt

3. Increase Personal Savings

4. Close the Income Gap

5. Restore Law and Order to Our Labor Market

6. Empower American Workers With a Fair and Legal Playing Field

7. Increase Income and Benefits

8. Get Rid of Marginal Businesses Who Have to Cheat To Succeed

9. Convert Back to a Production Based Economy

10. Stop Illegal Immigration

11. Deport Illegal Aliens

12. Build a Wall of Americans to Guard Our Borders

13. Build a Fence for Them to Sit On and Guard From

14. Prosecute all Violators of US Immigration Law

15. Prosecute all Violators of US Labor Law

16. Prosecute all Violators of US Civil Rights Law

17. Prosecute all Traitors Selling Out Our Nation

18. Show the World the Value of a Border

19. Teach These Globalists a Lesson They'll Never Forget

20. Do It All In January, 2006

H A P P Y

N E W

Y E A R

A M E R I C A

Make July 4th 2006, the 230th Birthday of the United States of America, an American Holiday in Houston, Texas and every other city and town in the place stilled called America The Beautiful, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AND, they are a PEACEFUL GROUP??? Are they a 501 C 3 organization???
    And, THEY say WE are racist???? Am I missing something here??

We should learn to follow the lifestyle known as Mexikayotl. Mexicayotl refers not only to philosophy, but to culture, history, ethics, traditions, languages, music, art, and everything else that is Mexican.
    Now, THAT sounds like a P-L-A-N! AND, WHERE I ask, do you find THAT?? In MEXICO, of course. ADIOS. VAYA CON DIOS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    that sums it up for me! I dont think the illegals care about their ancient and noble heritage as much as they do cars money and consumer goods
    Thelma,

You hit the proverbial nail on the head. I see them all the time in my city driving shiny new "pick-em-ups!"

Makes me see red too!

yeah - my neighboor -who came from the southren indian part of mexico drives a new suv mitsuibishi - which he drives back to the village every january-
    my one conversation with him was about money- $$$$$$$$$$.
    I think these azatlans are a fringe group - you see if the mexicans claim their heritage and start a war with the united states( I include riots as war)
    then all those jobs will dry up and the welcome mat will diappear-
    and then mexico will fall into economic chaos-
    that is why they use giult and manipulation and play the dumb mexican game- it is to their survival advantage--------------------------------------------------------------------------------( from the welsh board)
    Jerry Hughes from Boston 13:50:53 31 December 2005
    Dear sirs, This is to inform you that the Saint David's Society of Greater Boston has decided to remove our link with your messageboard until such time as you discontinue your racist anti-Welsh language policy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO RIGHT, Rebecca!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12