Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yea, I see she is going to send him to a conference in LA. I wonder if Catholic Priest are the chaperones for little Ilion. They are going to stick him up on a podium and let him tell his American story and booo hooo for a Hispanic crowd. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40464

Isn't that special. More exploitation of that child, which was breed and born so his mother could go on perpetrating her crime in America. Where is this child's father? I've got my suspicions.

That woman. I can't even say the what I really feel about her. It's that bad. What's worse than her is the Church is supporting her despite the Commandments that she is breaking.

I pray she gets exactly what she deserves. Punishment and swift Deportation, with her kid.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is this child's father? I've got my suspicions.
    My bet is that it's the clown who runs the "church" she's holed up in.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

JAK
    It has come to a point that I will not allow myself to feel sympathy for her, her son or anyone else that is here illegally. She knew she was breaking the law when she illegally crossed our borders. She needs to go home and take her child with her.
    Every time I hear a sad story from one of these people...I'm going to remember how they feel about us. I'm going to remember what I have seen them do to peaceful Americans when they go out and protest PEACEFULLY! I'm going to remember what I have heard them say. I'm going to remember about the gangs, drugs, rapes, molestations...and the arrogant attitude they posses about us and the fact that their true intentions are to take over our country. I'm going to remember the flag they have chosen to wave.
    I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why don't we all call DHS and report this woman for abuse to her son, how much school has he missed? He is an American citizen and should be in school! IF DHS and their social workers can step in and force a 16 yr old boy with cancer to accept chemotherapy and radiation against his and his parents will, why can they not step in and remove this boy from this situation of being held in this church by his mother to keep her from being deported, he is being used and abused by missing all this school he will lose a year and be behind in school. YOu better believe if is was an American pulling a stunt like this the child would already be nabbed by DHS and the parent would lose custody of the child! I am tired of illegals being allowed to side step all of our laws while we are held to them!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12