Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bailout Circus Highlights Totality of Democrat Corruption

Bailout Circus Highlights Totality of Democrat Corruption

Thursday, 02 October 2008
    By Christopher Adamo

By now it should be painfully obvious to all but the most myopic liberal pawns that their Democrat leadership is not concerned with America’s financial status, but is instead milking the situation for every bit of political advantage it might achieve for them. The effort to craft a Congressional “bailoutâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Regrettably when Igot through to my congressman's office the impression I got is that they are going to ignore us just like the senate did.All of them are crooks.We need to vote them all out of office or recall them if possible.My entire family sat down together and decidid to vote agains't all incumbents and Chuck Baldwin for president.But I will keep calling till the vote .

If a third party was ever needed it would be now. Unfortunately, most people don't even know who he is. I for one will vote Chuck as I cannot and will not, in good concience, vote for either of these two clowns. Even after the debate tonite, people interviewed on situation center, couldn't make up their minds either. No one I talk to likes either candidate. So how did they become our candidates? I would vote for Mickey Mouse before I would vote for either of them. I will not vote for Frankenstien and depending on the way Baca votes, I won't vote for him either. Although, I can't vote for him either because he has an F on illegal aliens.