Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is banking the "Treason Industry"?

Mortgages For Illegal Aliens: Are Banks The Treason Industry?
    By Joe Guzzardi

http://www.vdare.com/asp/printPage.asp? ... tgages.htm

Before becoming an educator and journalist, I had a long Wall Street career as a commercial and investment banker.

I received my training in the basics of sound credit at the Bankers Trust Company; at that time a staid old bank that moved slowly but surely before it added new loans to its portfolio.

Then I moved to Merrill Lynch where greater gambles were often taken. But risk was always weighed carefully against potential reward.

Not surprisingly, given my rigid financial training, I am aghast at the newest trend in accommodating illegal aliensâ€â€
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

banks are corrupt corporations . . . lending money to "illegal" aliens that have false identifications, commit perjury, etc. which IMO constitutes RICO violations . . . these banks are "laundering" dirty money and the federal courts are accessories after the fact because they uphold their illegal activity
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    banks are corrupt corporations . . . lending money to "illegal" aliens that have false identifications, commit perjury, etc. which IMO constitutes RICO violations . . . these banks are "laundering" dirty money and the federal courts are accessories after the fact because they uphold their illegal activity
    Let's say old Sixx is walking down by the Trinity River and sees two men drowning. I have to make a decision fast. I ask the men who they are and what they do for a living. The first man says that he Bill Cheetem and he works for Bank of America. The second man says he is Osama Bin Laden and he is a terroist. I can only save one of them. I get Bin Laden out and get the reward, move to Belize, and live happily ever after. THE BANKER DIES.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Let's say old Sixx is walking down by the Trinity River and sees two men drowning. I have to make a decision fast. I ask the men who they are and what they do for a living. The first man says that he Bill Cheetem and he works for Bank of America. The second man says he is Osama Bin Laden and he is a terroist. I can only save one of them. I get Bin Laden out and get the reward, move to Belize, and live happily ever after. THE BANKER DIES.
    I knew you were going to choose bin Laden, just didn't anticipate the reason!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

And just what does that mean? I hope you are not insinuating that I support terroism. I am a retired military officer that has done more for this country, good and bad, in one day than others have done in their entire LIVES.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

And just what does that mean? I hope you are not insinuating that I support terroism. I am a retired military officer that has done more for this country, good and bad, in one day than others have done in their entire LIVES.[/quote]

HEAVENS NO!!! I knew this had a punch line . . . the reward for bin Ladin was a brilliant idea . . . and I WAS A BANKER!!!!