Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

BARRIO AZTECA GANG MEMBERS INDICTED AND ARRESTED

[b]
    • U.S. Department of Justice

U.S. Attorney’s Office
      Western District of Texas
      Johnny Sutton, U.S. Attorney

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Shana Jones, Special Assistant
      Daryl Fields, Public Information Officer
      (210) 384-7440

January 10, 2008

BARRIO AZTECA GANG MEMBERS INDICTED AND ARRESTED

United States Attorney Johnny Sutton announced today that yesterday a federal grand jury
    returned an 11 count indictment charging various subjects with racketeering (RICO), a RICO
    conspiracy, extortion, a money laundering conspiracy, a conspiracy to possess various controlled
    substances, as well committing violent crimes in aid of racketeering, including assault and
    murder. The subjects are charged with committing the racketeering activity as leaders, members
    and associates of the Barrio Azteca criminal enterprise.
    The indictment alleges that the Barrio Azteca gang operated its criminal organization through its
    command structure, and the gang implemented and executed its criminal racketeering, drug
    trafficking, and money laundering activities in the El Paso, Texas and Ciudad Juarez, area. They
    promoted and protected their power and their operations through threats of force, intimidation,
    assaults, and murder. The Barrio Azteca through its command structure has perpetuated this
    “schemeâ€

Ok he's got an indictment but no CONVICTION yet.

Wonder who else he'll sell out along the way.

It's about time for him to take some accountability for his own actions. Take care of business! Get Ramos and Campeon released and make amends.

Oh, yeah, that's right. Texas isn't know for honesty.

A Texas honesty example follows here: http://www.elpasotimes.com/publiccorruption/ci_7839925

There is some history here that should eventually be disclosed because it will show exploitation of citizens, immigrants, illegals, etc. but we'll see what details they do release in the end.

WHY DOESN'T THE FBI start to investigate Sutton and his office!

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!