Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LEGALATINA,

Me and my wife were having this same discussion last night. When she was in 6th grade, they had a new student that was fresh from Mexico and was 16 years old, but had a 6th grade education. He was the only 6th grader that drove a car to elementary school. I told her that students in Mexico are given a free college education, but she used that example to say that even a Mexican college education is nowhere near the level that they can get elsewhere. Is this true? Is the education system in Mexico that far behind, or is it just a presumption?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    LEGALATINA,

Me and my wife were having this same discussion last night. When she was in 6th grade, they had a new student that was fresh from Mexico and was 16 years old, but had a 6th grade education. He was the only 6th grader that drove a car to elementary school. I told her that students in Mexico are given a free college education, but she used that example to say that even a Mexican college education is nowhere near the level that they can get elsewhere. Is this true? Is the education system in Mexico that far behind, or is it just a presumption?
    I dont know but if he had a car in 6th grade he was ahead of me I had on in 11th
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Arizmendi said she plans to attend law school in the fall.
    Not another DREAMER law student wannabe!!

I told her that students in Mexico are given a free college education, but she used that example to say that even a Mexican college education is nowhere near the level that they can get elsewhere. Is this true? Is the education system in Mexico that far behind, or is it just a presumption?
    Not true, Mexican Universities are first rate, I know a couple of doctors who went to college in Mexico and they know their stuff. I remember in a solar car race the University of Mexico City students were very competitive. Also a Mexican PhD may be the next Einstein, his name is Miguel Alcubierre, he is actually working on designing a space ship warp drive ala Star Trek! Look up his name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I told her that students in Mexico are given a free college education, but she used that example to say that even a Mexican college education is nowhere near the level that they can get elsewhere. Is this true? Is the education system in Mexico that far behind, or is it just a presumption?
    Not true, Mexican Universities are first rate, I know a couple of doctors who went to college in Mexico and they know their stuff. I remember in a solar car race the University of Mexico City students were very competitive. Also a Mexican PhD may be the next Einstein, his name is Miguel Alcubierre, he is actually working on designing a space ship warp drive ala Star Trek! Look up his name.
    Thanks for that information. I am a HUGE follower of astro/quantum physics and I read books from Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking, and many others. I have NEVER heard of Miguel Alcubierre. I have always thought that it is possible to travel faster than light, and the Alcubierre drive is fascinating! Defenitely a guy to pay attention to!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12