Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    The pro-illegal crowd are not happy with Emanuel's appointment. Many articles are being written by the Hispanic media regarding Emanuel's mention that Obama will take on immigration on his second term. Univision reported that many pro-illegal activists are nervous about Emanuel's appointement and believe that Obama will screw them.
    He got their votes, doesn't need them anymore.

Since the Dems now hold both the White House and Congress, they can no longer blame Republicans for their failures. If they try for another amnesty (by any name or manipulative language), we WILL be ready to melt the phone lines again. Obama would also jeopordize any possibility of a 2nd term.

If he can reverse illegal immigration, I'm his.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If Obama meaningfully opposes illegal immigration and amnesty "pathways" etc & sticks up for American workers, then he will have my support. But if he moves to the left, stiffs workers, and tries to shove amnesty down our throats (while calling it something else), I will oppose his policies with everything I got.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    The pro-illegal crowd are not happy with Emanuel's appointment. Many articles are being written by the Hispanic media regarding Emanuel's mention that Obama will take on immigration on his second term. Univision reported that many pro-illegal activists are nervous about Emanuel's appointement and believe that Obama will screw them.
    He got their votes, doesn't need them anymore.

Since the Dems now hold both the White House and Congress, they can no longer blame Republicans for their failures. If they try for another amnesty (by any name or manipulative language), we WILL be ready to melt the phone lines again. Obama would also jeopordize any possibility of a 2nd term.

If he can reverse illegal immigration, I'm his.
    Agreed. Keep in mind we lost 200,000 jobs this month alone. As the numbers of unemployed Americans grows, the tax dollars become non-existent. They will have no choice but to get rid of the waste and unncessary financial burdens.

If there are no jobs there is no tax base to support people in this country illegally on any level.

Additionally, as stated above, the election is over. Rahm Emmanuel is ruthless and I predict that he will play bad cop so that Obama will not appear to be going back on his promises.

The reality of the situation is this:

The economy is on the ropes and America is bleeding jobs and OUR people are suffering. It's important to keep reality in play in order to see the bigger picture.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Nancy Pelosi has already said she wants to stop the raids by ICE. I read a scathing piece by Judicial Watch this morning on Rahm Emanuel. If he plays it cool for a while, its baiting to get you into the trap, then SNAP. Don't fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    But all the anchor babies and anchor kids will be! Even if their parents are undocumented.

This may be true, but the important point being missed is that by rendering everyone but the anchor ineligible it removes a tremendous amount of incentive.

Remember, the purpose of anchors is to open doors for the REST of the family to obtain everything they would not be able to get their hands on were it not for the anchor.

Once you say that the anchor is no longer going to be permitted to perform that function and the rest of the illegal alien family members are completely cut off, no longer able to ride the coat tails of the anchor, then it is no longer worth it, there is nothing to gain any longer,

This will instantly lead to literal billions being saved and, inevitably, lead to a drastic reduction in the number of anchors being born to illegal aliens.

That being said, however, I find it very difficult to believe that the Dems are interested in doing anything to deter illegal aliens and immigration. They've done the exact opposite for how many years and now all of a sudden they've done a complete turn around? That remains to be seen.

Rahm Emanuel is the man who relentlessly pushed NAFTA agreement through for Clinton...Now there is a man working for Americans!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12