Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

A bilingual message for Ms. Xenophobe

www.latimes.com

A bilingual message for Ms. Xenophobe
    Does hearing Spanish make you twitchy? Maybe California just isn't the place for you.

ANDRÉS MARTINEZ

September 22, 2005

SO MUCH FOR Santa Monica being ground zero for tolerance and progressivism.

Recently at a Whole Foods Market â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My message to the Aztlan Nazi:

This letter is directed towards the snively whiplash puke ANDRÉS MARTINEZ.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/com ... 312.column

The above mentioned is the story referenced here. It is fact that the woman referenced is CORRECT! You Mexican hitlers are not going to take over America, and your corporate fascist propaganda will not be pulled over our eyes. We are seeing and keeping count as to who is pilfering this garbage. The ILLEGAL ALIENS that are INVADING America are not, and will not be accepted. Whether they are from Canada OR mexico. The plan of San Diego is definitely in my mind, and how the Texas farmers were ACTUALLY SLAUGHTERED. I am in that age range and I take it very personally!

This is America and NOT mexico. If you want spanish to be the official language than move to, lets think, um, mexico! You can use your filthy corporate fascist propaganda machine to spew this babble non-sense, but we will not be fooled.

Shame on you little “editor� person, you sicken me as an American, you are a vile piece of garbage and your little reign will be short lived. Go ahead and keep pushing the view of California (southern US) is mexico view point. We know it is STUPID and it will never happen.

VIVA LOS AMERICA!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I actually disagree I can remember going with my father to visit friends of his a family that had been in California since the 1700s. They still spoke Spanish in the house. I can see Andrea's point and feel that the editorial while a little defensive and snide is basically right.

On the other hand if Andrea brought an illegal alien in to be her nanny both the nanny and Andrea should be kicked out of the country.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was what I thought immediately...she has an illegal alien nanny that she is paying little or nothing to care for her child while she writes about how ignorant the rest of us are for not pursuing other languages.

We have not pursued other languages in this nation b/c we haven't had to. Those who were interested in languages found no bar to pursuing those interests. However, all around the world English is the language of business. If I found myself unable to communicate with a native (wherever I found myself) I'd simply go to a nearby business...cafe, grocery, etc...and find someone who spoke english. My languages were not usually sufficient for all needs as we didn't stay in most countries more than six months.

If you learn 'Spanish' from Mexicans and go to Spain and use that knowledge they will hardly know what you're talking about. I know b/c I had that experience. It's like the french patois spoken in Louisiana and the french spoken in France. Big difference.

However, I disdain the word 'ignorant' being applied to Americans simply b/c we choose not to speak another language...we would if there was truly a NEED to do so.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones