Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Bill in Congress would make make U.S. multilingual

http://www.enidnews.com/opinion/local_s ... d=topstory

Published: April 23, 2006 12:23 am

Bill in Congress would make make U.S. multilingual

Wake up folks!

According to U. S. English Inc. (1747 Pennsylvania Ave, NW Washington, D.C. 20006; 202-833-0100; www.usenglish.org) there is a bill now in Congress called “English Plus,” H. Con. Rev. 9. This bill would ban ever making English our official unifying language. It would make America officially multilingual.

Even now, we as taxpayers are paying huge amounts of money to comply with Executive Order 13166, already in place to provide services in languages other than English (surprise, surprise, mainly Spanish!).

Call, write, e-mail or whatever, our representatives in Washington. Let them know this “English Plus” bill must be stopped.

By the way, the Chairman of the Board/ CEO of U. S. English Inc. is Mauro E. Mujica, an Hispanic immigrant.

V. J. Hess

Enid
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I never thought I would see the day when Americans would sell their birth right to foreigners. More than six generations of my family has fought and bled on four continents for this country. I can't help but wonder if my grandfather at Normandy, or my great-grandfather at Belleau Wood in WWI could imagine that in this latter day we would have to sit idle while foreigners take our jobs. That is.... those jobs which the major corporations havnt already sent to Mexico. After all... they don't need little things like health insurance. Hell, those bastards can afford to work at half the price we can. I can't believe that our so called "leaders" in Washington DC could be more incompetant or more unqualified. These lawyers and lobbyist will be the end of us. Just like everything else they do nothing. They do absolutely nothing. They have yet to pass a single piece of legislation. {MOD EDIT}