Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to alipac secretevilplan.

As a member living in NYC I assure you it is not just Hispanics. Here we have large groups of Illegal Aliens from China, Russia, Poland, Ireland, Mexico and South America. I advocate enforcing the Law towards all of them. I believe you will find those here at alipac are of the same mind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC secretevilplan

Be assured it is not just hispanics. The only reason hispanics/Mexico is such a large part of the issue is simply because the vast majority of illegal aliens in this country are of hispanic origins, primarily from Mexico. There is no way around that fact.

But we are against illegal immigrants being here from any country. Whether it's through illegal border crossing or visa overstays. The method doesn't matter, the fact that they are illegally here does.

Welcome to ALIPAC secretevilplan ! You will find that our fight against illegal immigration apples to all illegals, irrespective of race, creed or national orgin!

Your in the right place!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac secretevilplan

Gotta add my welcome, secretevilplan! The amount of information that gets put on this website even during 12 hours is amazing. Not many people regularly read newspapers from some other corner of the country or examination pieces by media outlets from all over the world. This country is in serious trouble, and some evenings I feel I need to either smash some dishes or crawl into bed and pull a blanket over my head. And it is horrendous that so many elected officials are not looking at the most obvious causes of Americans not being able to find jobs: insourcing, outsourcing and illegals.

Welcome to alipac "secretevilplan"
    , thanks for joining in...You will find alipacers in all races we are against illegal aliens from any country....the problem is Mexico being right next door 60% of illlegals are Hispanic, not to mention we have them coming from central and So, America, they do not want to assimilate, they don't want to learn English and they are flat breaking us and the law etc. It is not right when we are made to feel like we are living in the foreign country.

What people don't understand is illegals are causing more trouble for Mexican Americans ( I would prefer to just say Americans but then I would not get my point across) Than anyone else, and Mexican Americans should be darn mad about it....

Right now I am having a lot of problems with all the visa's programs and foreign workers they are letting in when so many Americans are out of work...it just is not right.

Hope you like it at alipac we are all in this together, it is going to be a big fight this year...

You can sign up for e-mail alerts at the top left side of any thread!! So you will know when we are fighting some dreadful bill in congress

Again welcome!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome. it is way appreciated.

one individual mentioned that it does cause problems even for the "mexican americans" which is true. I was lucky enough to never have experienced any of the nasty backlash growing up until I moved to south carolina.

Even being born in Texas and raised in california it was a whole different experience when i moved here.

it does upset me alot that i get categorized with them as being a "freeloader" or in a sense a thief because i am hispanic.

and what's even funnier is that I get dirty looks from the illegals for not knowing their culture or their language! I can't help that i was not raised that way and never had an interest in carrying out their traditions.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by secretevilplan
    and what's even funnier is that I get dirty looks from the illegals for not knowing their culture or their language! I can't help that i was not raised that way and never had an interest in carrying out their traditions.

Thanks again for the welcome.
    There are links to many You Tube videos posted here but one I viewed just yesterday showed a Hispanic woman counter-protesting a La Raza protest and being called a coconut. I am proud of that woman but sad that she could be degraded in that manner.

secretevil plan, what an interesting question. I don't see racism in most of the the posts (I can't say all, because some do strike me as racist), what I do see is frustration with a condition, in this case illegal aliens coming by the masses to claim what is not theirs in our country. In my life I tend to not refer to the illegal aliens by race, even in the face of so many Lantino Rights Leagues across the country.

I live in Reno, NV and our mayor tends to call it a Latino sanctuary city - with pride even. (gah!) I see a lot of illegal Latinos calling attention to their race, and while I use a broad brush on the whole body of illegal aliens, I don't see Latinos being pro-illegal alien for any other race but their own. You can't claim racism when you're guilty of doing it yourself. I guess I could focus my disdain on only Latino illegal aliens, but I don't. I don't want illegal aliens of any race in the U.S. and I will continue to go about my fight to remove all of them. If the Latinos continue to point out how only their race of illegal aliens are special and deserve certain rights, than I guess my words may feel like racism to them. Especially if the Latinos apply my words to their race and no other. I learned a long time ago you can't change the mind of the truly uneducated bigots of the world.

I make sure that when I am talking about what is wrong with rampant illegal migration that I'm clearly only talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS of all races, not the immigrants who applied and received permission to work and live in U.S. the legal way. There is a huge distinction between the two. I applaud those immigrants who take that legal leap; I welcome them with open arms.

I have no problem voicing my disgust at the vocal pro-illegal stances. I can't help the fact that most of the vocal ones are Latino. I have yet to see masses of Chinese, Irish, German, Middle-Eastern, etc. etc. al. kick up like the Latinos do. I have yet to see other races gather and march in the U.S. like the Latinos do, under a foreign flag while dragging my beloved flag on the ground, chanting, demanding and yelling threats at U.S. citizens in a foreign language, basically spitting on us. That the pro-illegal Latinos take up the cry of Martin Luther King sickens me. None of them even remotely understand what blacks in this country have gone through.

I will never buy into the Latino pro-illegal or any other pro-illegal argument of the "poor dumb illegal who didn't know better, who only wanted to make their life better and now all these U.S. citizens are against them" scenario. That's a load of bull. The illegal alien is just as greedy as the next guy. No one forced the illegal alien to circumvent our current immigration laws and come to our country illegally to take these jobs offered. These illegal aliens knew that by crossing our border illegally they would ruin their chance at becoming a legal citizen, but a great many of them didn't and don't want to become citizens. They only want the U.S. dollar. It's their own greed that causes them to seek out the coyotes and to take the often times dangerous route into our country. No one forced the illegal alien to keep working for wages far less then legal citizens are paid, many times in archaic and dangerous conditions.

No one forced the illegal alien to send billions of U.S. dollars out of the country to feed the coffers of their foreign lands, most often at the urging of their foreign governments. No one forced the illegal alien to have anchor babies as a way to stay in U.S. through the corrupted 14th Amendment (the very one that was meant to help right the wrong of slavery - long before there was any notion of a legal versus an illegal immigrant).

No one forced the illegal alien to buy stolen identities to take the jobs. No one forced the illegal alien to use those stolen identities as a way to receive welfare and help that does not belong to them. No one forced the illegal alien to use their stolen identities and lie about what they make to purchase a subprime mortgage. And now these same illegal aliens are crying foul because jobs are disappearing and their lives have to change. Get in line with the rest of the U.S.

Conditions are in dire straits throughout all of the U.S. and there is no way out unless we drastically change things. The U.S. can't sustain illegal aliens; it can barely sustain its own citizens. One change is going to have to be the removal of illegal aliens. Their constant demands of rights that don't belong to them, their law suits against U.S. citizens by their numerous "Pro-Illegal Alien Leagues" is what is keeping the attention on them and that constant reminder is starting to spawn a new wave of resentment against them by legal U.S. citizens. Things are going to change in all sectors of life in the U.S. because they have to change.

Welcome to alipac "StephR" thanks for joining in and well said!! I also am glad you called them illegal aliens since it is impossible to be an illegal immigrant! Onymoron and all that you know!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast