Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Johnson: an illegal alien murderer's best friend!

Johnson: Illegals are catnip to Tancredo & Co.
    5/20/2005
    by Bill Johnson
    Rocky Mountain News
    Topics: Illegal aliens, immigration, murder, police, security, laws, Tancredo, Sanctuary, campaigns, Congress

It stuns me not at all that we are still talking about this.

The one thing I do know of America 2005 is that we all desperately need someone or something at which to vent our myriad, collective frustrations. We thrash about for any measure of peace for our grief and fears.

Read the latest headlines about illegal immigration.

So it was hardly surprising to step off an airplane in Denver after nearly a week away to see the mayor struggling to explain how it is neither his nor the city police force's job to solve the vexing problem of illegal immigration in America.

It was something Mayor John Hickenlooper should have made clear May 9, a day after a suspected illegal immigrant allegedly shot to death a Denver police detective and wounded a second - a tragedy that has raised to a boil the long-simmering illegals-go-home silliness in this state.

When I finally found a spot in long-term parking a week ago, a man on the radio was actually advocating the wholesale rounding-up and interning of illegal immigrants - presumably, I was guessing, until Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and a host of other countries got around to picking their nationals up.

Now that we have satellite radio, maybe we can invent one that allows you to reach in and just shake the idiots on the other side.

"Local government's role is not to arrest, confine or expel those without valid visas," Hickenlooper finally got around to saying Thursday. "Our policy is to follow the interpretation of federal law."

The level-headed among us know this and have seen the attacks on Hickenlooper and the police department for not shipping murder suspect Raul Garcia-Gomez - he did have three traffic tickets - to the gates of Tijuana earlier as senseless flailing in the face of a tragedy.

If the pitiful American statesman/leadership vacuum was not already apparent to you, U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo's performance ought to bring it home like a sledgehammer to the forehead.

The Littleton Republican used the tragedy to sling gasoline on already glowing racist, anti-immigrant embers. He set his teeth squarely in the mayor's and the police department's backside, accusing both of coddling illegals, which, by his logic, pretty much put the gun in a killer's hand....

READ ENTIRE STORY AND SEE MR. JOHNSON'S CONTACT INFO AT

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=417
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as I am concerned: if Hickenlooper has any knowledge that his employee may have been illegal then his hands are as bloody as the murdering illegal. It's called aid and abet.(in a felony is a felony)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

aaarrrggghhh....and double that! If the mayors of these cities and the governors of these states made even the slightest murmur to the federal government about being overrun by illegals then perhaps something one be done about this situation. It irks me no end that all they're concerned about doing is pandering and protecting law breakers...and then BLAME one of the few persons that speaks out about it.

What a travesty! What traitors! You can believe that if there were citizens breaking the law in such numbers they'd be calling out the National Guard!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I wrote Johnson a polite email encouraging him to put on a football helmet and go explain his views to the families of victims of illegal aliens.

W

Re: Bill Johnson: an illegal alien murderer's best friend!

[quote="ALIPAC"]Johnson: Illegals are catnip to Tancredo & Co.
    5/20/2005
    by Bill Johnson
    Rocky Mountain News
    Topics: Illegal aliens, immigration, murder, police, security, laws, Tancredo, Sanctuary, campaigns, Congress

It was something Mayor John Hickenlooper should have made clear May 9, a day after a suspected illegal immigrant allegedly shot to death a Denver police detective and wounded a second - a tragedy that has raised to a boil the long-simmering illegals-go-home silliness in this state.
    Does the Rocky Mountain Blues do drug testing on their "writers" ?
    Yes, and now it is 11 days later. An eternity for the family and police department

When I finally found a spot in long-term parking a week ago, a man on the radio was actually advocating the wholesale rounding-up and interning of illegal immigrants - presumably, I was guessing, until Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and a host of other countries got around to picking their nationals up.
    And what is wrong with that

"Local government's role is not to arrest, confine or expel those without valid visas," Hickenlooper finally got around to saying Thursday. "Our policy is to follow the interpretation of federal law."
    Federal law says that is a crime to be in this nation ILLEGALY fool

The level-headed among us know this and have seen the attacks on Hickenlooper and the police department for not shipping murder suspect Raul Garcia-Gomez - he did have three traffic tickets - to the gates of Tijuana earlier as senseless flailing in the face of a tragedy.
    If the pitiful American statesman/leadership vacuum was not already apparent to you, U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo's performance ought to bring it home like a sledgehammer to the forehead.

Level headed? How about stupid, pathological America haters in the media He needs a trip to Sixx's reeducation camp and barbeque palace.
    The Littleton Republican used the tragedy to sling gasoline on already glowing racist, anti-immigrant embers. He set his teeth squarely in the mayor's and the police department's backside, accusing both of coddling illegals, which, by his logic, pretty much put the gun in a killer's hand....
    As it should be. With enemies like this, who needs a reason to be angry as hades
    READ ENTIRE STORY No thanks, I have seen and heard enough of this tripe to last the rest of my life. The Enemy Within, this TROJAN HORSE TRAITOR, is often more dangerous than The Enemy Without
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I wrote Johnson a polite email encouraging him to put on a football helmet and go explain his views to the families of victims of illegal aliens.

W
    Mine could not be described as "polite". I hope is standing up when he reads it so he can fall over due to a Heart ATTACK!!! I certaingly think that will attack his pinko communist pump. He has no heart
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX
    The Enemy Within, this TROJAN HORSE TRAITOR, is often more dangerous than The Enemy Without
    This is a FACT, Sixx.

The question is, "how to explain to the American people?" Many of our citizens are lacking in their knowledge of History.

The Mayor doesn't "get it" because he doesn't want to. One may only ask "WHY"? How many Americans have to die because of our leaders like the Mayor who want to "interpret" the law instead of ENFORCE THE LAW.

The Law says, and please correct me if I'm wrong, that illegal aliens aren't supposed to be here, and the American People pay billions of dollars a year to keep aliens out of the country and to remove them if they are here. It's called US Immigration and Naturalization Service, US Immigration and Customs Enforcements, US Detention and Removal Opeations, US Border Control, US National Guard, US Armed Services and Homeland Security. Add up the budgets....Billions of US$$ and we can't keep aliens out of the country...and if they get in....this silly Mayor thinks rounding them up and deporting them is "silly".

Well, Mayor.....YOU"RE SILLY....AND NOW YOU'VE GOT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS....and that makes You a Traitor of the Highest Level!!

How many Americans "get away" with three traffic tickets!!

But Mr. Johnson says we need not blame the exploited. Who is being exploited? Illegal aliens are exploiting our economy....which means they are exploiting us. Sure, employers are responsible too, but so are the illegal workers.

Where did the murderer that killed the Denver policeman work, who was his employer? What employer may we blame for that "exploiteds" murderous act? Come on now.....we've got a right to know so we may lay blame properly!!

Oh and Mr. Johnson.....ridding our society of illegal workers will NOT bounce the price of a burger to $10....we have restaurants in our town that hire Americans and a Whopper AND a Medium Onion Rings at Burger King who hires Americans costs about $3.83 with tax....the same as it costs everywhere. And in our town, you can still get your car washed at the fanciest car wash with your car bright and clean as a whistle for $9 with every inch washed and dried with American Hands.

To indicate that Prices will skyrocket if we send illegal aliens home is to indicate yet another Myth circling the deadly corral of the illegal immigration debate!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SIXX
    The Enemy Within, this TROJAN HORSE TRAITOR, is often more dangerous than The Enemy Without
    This is a FACT, Sixx.

The question is, "how to explain to the American people?" Many of our citizens are lacking in their knowledge of History.
    Then they will surely DIE.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Colorado police murderer an illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    As far as I am concerned: if Hickenlooper has any knowledge that his employee may have been illegal then his hands are as bloody as the murdering illegal. It's called aid and abet.(in a felony is a felony)
    I agree. I do hope the family sues the hell out of all of them!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast