Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill O'Reilly to tackle immigration bill

Bill O'Reilly will tackle the immigration bill tonight on his show at 5:00 Pacific Time
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be curious to see what he has to say. Get ready for the polls.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He may 'tackle' the treasonous amnesty bill, but he has on many occasions said the he SUPPORTS a guest worker plan. I think he is a wuss when it comes to taking on Bush and his buddy Tony Snow on this issue.

Bill O'Reilly from March 22, 2005:

"Any President who cracked down on illegal aliens would be demonized and accused of bigotry. Politicians know this and are frightened. The Factor has done all it can to report on this problem honestly. I favor a guest worker program, understand the country needs new blood, and feel diversity is a strength."

The 'country needs new blood' and 'diversity is a strength'? I wonder if he means the new blood that is spilled on the streets by the hordes of criminal illegal aliens and drunk drivers?

But I guess he's too busy scoping out Rosie O'Doorknob's body language to seriously report on such a trivial issue as the future of our nation.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Oh, Reptile, you make me laugh. Your right about Bill. He's wishy washy at times. News flash! McCain the drain is his guest,I just saw. Coming up next.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oooooh, John McCain makes me sick! It's a national security issue? THEN WHY ISN'T THE BORDER SECURED, Johnny?

JAK
    McCain is just as "sorry" today as he was yesterday. VOTE THIS MAN OUT OF OFFICE!

So is Bill O'reily!

It is Amnesty McCain...no matter how all of you want to spin it!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I'd like to wipe that smile right off his lying face! He has no intention of securing our border.

Don't we already have guest workers programs??!

The tremendous, monumental flaws in the Senate amnesty bill have been well documented by the Heritage Foundation and the writers at the National Review. There is no excuse for O'Reilly now -- if he supports anything close to this amnesty bill, he is a TOTAL SELLOUT and intellectual fraud.

JAK
    I knew...he wouldn't really oppose this bill!!! Thought I would watch tonight since I saw this post...but HE IS OFF MY LIST!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Let's all send Billy a little nastyogram and let him know what we think. He's proving he's only half American citizen,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast