Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill would let illegal immigrants earn right to citizenship

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/conte ... _0513.html

By Eunice Moscoso

Palm Beach Post-Cox News Service

Friday, May 13, 2005

WASHINGTON â€â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senor McCain and Senator Chappaquiddik

"There are some who say send them back to their own countries. Its impossible. Its not going to happen."
    -- Senator John McCain

Or in other words: "Theres nothing we can do about the millions of illegal immigrants who are invading our country, so we might as well just let 'em all in! Come on in, boys! The borders are now officially open!"

"What the bill will not do: First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same. Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be uspet. Contrary to the charges in some quarters, S.500 will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area."
    -- Senator Teddy Kennedy, in a speech to the Senate in 1965, as he assured the American people that they had nothing to worry about with his proposed immigration reform bill, the Immigration and Nationality Act, and that our level of immigration -- which was at about 200,000 a year -- would "remain substantially the same."

Or in other words: "I'm a lying sack of manure. I'm selling the American public a totally false bill of goods. And I'll be back in 40 years with another whopper, you suckers!"

Re: Bill would let illegal immigrants earn right to citizens

[quote]Illegal immigrants at the time the legislation goes into effect, along with their spouses and children, would be allowed to apply for one of the visas â€â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn