Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Thanks SoSad! I was getting nautious and I couldn't do anymore...
    What a waste of taxpayers money this stupid bill is.
    Ya what a shame they can't find a better way of spending our money, like to enforce our laws HUH!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

As I mentioned yesterday, what would this woman like to call the Americans who once lived in Miami who had to flee like refugees in their own country in order to find employment that pays a liveable wage and does not call for being bilingual in order to continue to house and feed their families. Many of these Americans are natives of Miami, Florida. Just what name would she give them?!
    "Sorry Suckers" ?!

As I keep saying they are the Truly Forgotten Ones, The Unmentioned Ones.

They've had to "flee" like refugees in their own country trying to seek employement and re-establish themselves in other parts of the country.
    Most of these people are not wealthy, they were and are just hard-working Americans who have had the rug pulled right out from underneath them.

Do you have a name for these people, Ms. Wilson? I'd sure like to hear what it would be!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geeze....by the time we take out all the words that are correct terms, then take out words that have negative connotations, we're all pretty much just gonna just have to shut up. First time I heard the word alien was in the Bible. I mean you could take this down the road to peoples names who are "offensive" and ban them as well. If they can't deal with the truth.....too bad. I personally hate the word divorcee....makes you look like you couldn't get the whole marraige thing right. Housekeeper and wife? Naw...I prefere domestic Goddess. Household executor..... Before long they'll have a new name lined up for illegal aliens that will make them sound like heroes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned words - hate speech - thought control

We don't need no education
    We don't need no thought control...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

SOFTER TERMS

Murderers - Extremely Misguided People

Robbers - Illegal Borrowers

Child Molestors - Age Confused Criminals

Crooked Politicians - Elected Officials with Faulty Judgement

Terrorists - Great Harm Doers

Tax Evaders - Forgetful citizens

Hmmm, anymore? Oh yea, there's one more.

Traitor Presidents - Country Confused Commanders in Chief (CCCC's)

If we're going to soften up for one group shouldn't we do it for all law-breakers? There that should make everyone, especially the law-breakers more comfortable.

She can live with illegal huh? How about illegal invaders (or does that sound too outer space as well?), or how bout just plain criminal?!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    She can live with illegal huh? How about illegal invaders (or does that sound too outer space as well?), or how bout just plain criminal?!
    I like illegal invaders but I think they have in their screwed up little minds that the U.S. and Mexico are one and the same. We must divest them of this thought!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

PC is killing this country! Not just in this instance either.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I personally find the word 'alien' offensive when applied to individuals, especially to children," said Sen. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami. "An alien to me is someone from out of space."
    You have got to be kidding me! Alien means "strange" or "foreign", would that suit her okay?
    I am getting sooooo tired of people acting like idiots! If she finds the word offensive, she doesn't have to use it. The word "alien" has always been used to describe people that are here illegally. And it fits - illegal alien. Whats the big deal?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast