Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bishops Should Discourage Illegal Entry to Our Country

Bishops Should Discourage Illegal Entry to Our Country
    Tuesday, August 03, 2010
    By Rev. Michael P. Orsi

Four Catholic bishops from Mexico’s border states commended U.S. District Court Judge Susan Bolton for her temporary injunction on some provisions of SB 1070, more commonly known as the “Arizona Immigration lawâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is all about money for them....people are tired of the scandal from the Churches and they way they allowed these pedophiles to get away with things over many years, hence donations dropped big time....Now they will have a whole new flock of the naive, giving, faithful.....

Kathyet

I seriously doubt that illegals are paying their overhead in churches. The church I attended had a Spanish mass, and the requests for aid, handouts and the lists of things stolen far outweighed the contributions. They published the weekly contributions, thousands given in the earlier masses in English, low hundreds from the Spanish mass.

I stopped going because they kept announcing the missing items and I thought for sure I was going to scream out loud in church. What kind of person would steal from a church?