Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are Black Americans Being Blackmailed to Support IA's

Are black Americans being blackmailed to support illegal aliens’ false civil rights claims?

Posted By D.A. On 13th June 2008 @ 14:45 In Uncategorized | No Comments

Are black Americans being blackmailed to support illegal aliens’ false civil rights claims?

On May 1st, hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens took to American streets to essentially blackmail America into supporting their alleged “civil rightsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals will soon claim that to have ALL in Spanish is a civil right. Just wait and see how this is going to become their civil rights mantra.

That is when we will need to really put our foot down, far more than we have thus far - guys we will see a civil war. This is enough we have been and being betrayed by our politicians and they need to be made accountable.

All I know is when you want to make a break and change a pattern the first thing they say to do is get rid of those who drag you down, find positive support and good people and hang on.....because as much as people want to say they like to see people get ahead, if they aren't going with you, they try and drag you back. It's just my personal belief but victimhood is just as addicting. Those blacks who worked hard and studied had to fight their own while they were trying to succede....wanna be whitie and all that. Succede and you're betraying your brothers, traitor to your people. Misery loves company. Those who do well and that's with anyone, have family or friends or some other person they admire that they hang onto for dear life because you always have a ton of things or people dragging you back and down. And it's so much easier to give up and cry or have someone do it for you than to brave that trail yourself. Especially when it's into the unknown and you don't know what to do, what to expect, and there's no guarentee of success.

Some blacks when the reigns were lifted took off and never looked back. Many of those are the ones telling the black people now that you can't blame slavery and whitie anymore because you have that freedom and the same rights and oppertunities and really the only person holding you back is yourself and maybe the community that isn't willing to look at their part as to why more don't succede. When someone else succeds it's so easy to think it was all so easy for them. Like success is the easy road. Every single person has some blockades to overcome somewhere down the line. But for those who have never gone the journey, they figure you had it easy and it's everyone holding them back because it's not as easy as they thought it would be for them. And many don't realize rich or poor, any race, easy start or hard finish.....no one gets out of this life without some serious bumps and bruises along the way.

So I figure the professional victims are joining forces to bash the successful ones or blame the ones who now have nothing to do with anything, because it's easier to be a victim than to take responsibility for yourself. It's alot easier to blame, than to take responsibility. Even when you have a valid reason.....it was drilled into me to never let that reason become an excuse. It's OK not to know, but not to refuse to learn.

Guess I get heavy into this because of my own deamons. Yet I was told 80% of the people who try, fail because they don't have the strength or ability to turn inward and take responsibility for themselves without the easy route of blaming others.

There are REAL injustices in this world and this hispanic thing has made a mockery of every fight fought and every injustice done. It is a totally infintile thing to do and unfortunatly they have lots who want to join their victim unit and many are "blackmailed" into thinking this is the right thing to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can have anything you want, you can't have everything you want. Shame most don't know the difference.

I have seen blacks and others get into the position of power and they become everything they said they hated. Those who cry racism the loudest seem to be the biggest racists. Loved that saying from the movie....thou doest protest too much.

Are black Americans being blackmailed to support illegal aliens’ false civil rights claims

Yes they are. And illegal aliens don't have civil rights. You have to be a citizen to have civil rights.

To me it's rather simple . The very vocal and well paid Pro-Amnesty groups have No Class . They well Spin and Lie on Any issue they can bring to the table for notice of their "Cause". It's not so much about the Illegal . As it is How to keep making money off of them . Want to see a love frest ? Take a good look at the lower east side of LA . Blacks and Browns killing one another cause of the color of their skin not so much gang related.
    You hear very little from the Black Ethic(?) Leaders. WHY ? Don't they sound off on this outrages racial scam of the Illegals ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

WHY ? Don't they sound off on this outrages racial scam of the Illegals ?
    I agree. They blame whitie in their marches, but whitie ain't there killing there kids in gang driveby shootings or any of the rest that happens in their neighborhoods.