Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

A black American's view on illegal immigration

Friday, August 31, 2007
    The New Hoosiers

Your recent article. "The New Hoosiers," is the most recent and clear evidence that there is no reason to renew my subscription to your magazine. While pretending to be balanced, it does not begin to address the many problems nor offer solutions associated with illegal immigration. It was a typical "feel good" article.

As a black American (not African-American), I am sick of people saying that immigration needs to be reformed to permit illegal immigrants to become legal. What needs to be reformed is our commitment to enforcing the laws we have and protecting our sovereignty.

The whole idea that we should just turn a blind eye to people who have committed crimes is beyond ludicrous. Of course, the apologists for illegal immigrants never mention all of the criminals, gang members, drug lords and terrorists who also cross the same border. That just talk about the myth of all the hard-working illegal immigrants doing jobs that Americans won't do - never mentioning that many legal citizens do those jobs, but are unwilling to do them at the pay being offered to illegals. Only after businesses destroyed the wage rate and work conditions with policies sanctioned by the national government did some Americans not want to do some of those jobs. And the businesses did not care since the national policies allowed them to either export the jobs overseas or import workers illegally.

It is not our responsibility to solve the problems of a corrupt Mexican government, who refuses to provide for its citizens and who would rather export their poverty problems across the border with the complicit help of the American government. In the end, it is all about money, and the people at the bottom of the pyramid are getting crushed by these policies that breed unemployment, schools and hospitals crowded with non-english speaking illegals and heightened criminal activity

posted by Citizen Kane @ 8:52 PM

http://kingoftheworld59.blogspot.com/20 ... siers.html

Bravo Citizen Kane Bravo !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

All Right Citizen Kane

A Black American's View On Illegal Immigration

Well done my brother or sister which ever the case may be. We need to all black, white, brown and what ever other American Citizens that have had a belly full of the bulleys in Washington pulling the strings and making decisions for us that we DON'T WANT. Its time we all stand united and say WE AS AMERICAN TAX PAYING CITIZENS ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE AFTER ALL THEY WORK FOR US AND IT IS US THE AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO PAY THEIR SALERIES. NOT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. THEY ARE TAKING OF THEIR OWN ECONOMY BACK HOME AND THAT IS WHY MEXICO IS TRYING TO REFORM OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS AND OUR LAWS DON'T CONCERN THEM.

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Thanks for this great read!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

This person is only saying what African Americans have been saying for years!
    Good post, by the way.

Fomorian, is that clip from Citizen Kane? I forget the actor's name now. All I remember is he did wine commercials ("We will sell no wine, before it's time.").

Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Fomorian, is that clip from Citizen Kane? I forget the actor's name now. All I remember is he did wine commercials ("We will sell no wine, before it's time.").

Yeah Sam, that's Orson Welles from Citizen Kane.
    --Harriet Tubman

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

Yeah Sam, that's Orson Welles from Citizen Kane.
    Yes, I'm ignorant. But I've never liked any of Orson Welles' movies. Citizen Kane seemed really melodramatic and boring to me.

At least I can agree w/all the views expressed in the article!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada