Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Of course it's discrimination, because they DON"T require employees to speak English! It would never pass the courts. Obviously the employees are NOT citizens and many are illegal.

Perhaps they should do like the illegals....play the race card and sue!!

I sometimes hold my nose and drive up to McDonalds for lunch. It is eye opening to see that the overwhelming percentage of workers there are hispanic. I am sick and tired of not being able to communicate with them or even understand what they are saying when I try to order food. This smells to me like a good opportunity for a lawsuit against McDonalds for their discriminatory hiring practices. I would also like to find out what they are paying these "spanish speaking" employees.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This is one of those articles to keep and use. So many blacks are being told that the illegal situation, does not affect them, and some really believe it. And some due to hatred are siding with illegals, because they feel they are in the same boat.
    But there are people out there who know the skinny, and need this to help them prove it.

I too am fed up with the language problems that go on every day in this country. Americans shouldn't be forced to learn a second language for jobs and careers. English should be the official language of this country. Nobody should be catered to. It makes me really angry because I have met several legal immigrants from different countries to learned English before coming to the United States while millions come in refusing to speak and learn English. I recommend that everyone check out Pro English
    www.proenglish.org
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

KRLA talk radio host Kevin James discussed this story on his show this morning. I hope this story gets alot of play.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12