Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Blocking For Obama Photos the MSM Doesn’t Want You To See

Blocking For the Home Team: Photos the MSM Doesn’t Want You To See
    Posted by Frank Ross Jul 6th 2010 at 4:27 am

Phoenix, Arizona, May 29, 2010. A peaceful protest against Arizona’s new immigration law, SB 1070. Here’s what the MSM told you the rally was about, as reported by the Arizona Republic:

Hoping to turn their frustration and anger into action, tens of thousands of protesters against Arizona’s new immigration law marched on the state Capitol Saturday and urged the nation’s leaders to hear their pleas.

“We must stand together for justice, opportunity and peace,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What does that idiot's t-shirt say: "Mexican Movement?" Sounds innocent enough That last picture also represents the real skinheads in America today!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THe term racist goes both ways and yet the media ignores that fact. I traveled in some third world countries during my military days and yes other countries are more racist then America, wake up folks and the media especially.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    What does that idiot's t-shirt say: "Mexican Movement?" Sounds innocent enough That last picture also represents the real skinheads in America today!
    The guys shirt says mexica movement. It's not an innocent movement. Here's part of what wikipedia has to say about them-there is more info at the link:

The Mexica Movement is the name of a group in the United States who claim their ancestry from Indigenous peoples of the Americas and as the basis for liberating the North American continent from people of European-descent. Their organization views Mexicans, Central Americans, Native Americans, and Canadian First Nations as one people who are falsely divided by European-imposed borders. Their ultimate objective is the civilized, non-violent, democratic "liberation" of the North American continent from European-descendants. The organization seeks to create a future nation called Anahuac. This nation will comprise North and Central America, fused into a single super-state, the democratic control of Indigenous people. The group views White people as Europeans who squat on Indigenous lands. The majority of the group's members were born in the United States. The group rejects the "Aztlan ideology" as being too limited, seeking instead to unite the entire North American continent under indigenous control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica_Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The guys shirt says mexica movement. It's not an innocent movement. Here's part of what wikipedia has to say about them-there is more info at the link:

The Mexica Movement is the name of a group in the United States who claim their ancestry from Indigenous peoples of the Americas and as the basis for liberating the North American continent from people of European-descent. Their organization views Mexicans, Central Americans, Native Americans, and Canadian First Nations as one people who are falsely divided by European-imposed borders. Their ultimate objective is the civilized, non-violent, democratic "liberation" of the North American continent from European-descendants. The organization seeks to create a future nation called Anahuac. This nation will comprise North and Central America, fused into a single super-state, the democratic control of Indigenous people. The group views White people as Europeans who squat on Indigenous lands. The majority of the group's members were born in the United States. The group rejects the "Aztlan ideology" as being too limited, seeking instead to unite the entire North American continent under indigenous control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica_Movement
    I know it's not an innocent movement as I was being sarcastic, hence the rolling eyes emoticons. Thanks for the information on this racist movement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know it's not an innocent movement as I was being sarcastic, hence the rolling eyes emoticons. Thanks for the information on this racist movement.
    Oops sorry I haven't had my coffee yet today. Looking on the bright side maybe we educated a newbie about them with our posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Oops sorry I haven't had my coffee yet today. Looking on the bright side maybe we educated a newbie about them with our posts.
    Absolutely Mayday! The information is an excellent addition to this thread! I suspect that we would see similiar groups at most of these anti-1070 gatherings, as these are the people pushing this agenda. The MSM would not dare show these photos for that very reason.

According to the pseudo-folklore of this "indigenous movement" they had trading routes all over the continent. They had medical treatment, spiritual values, art and science. I suppose they did--if they survived past the age of twenty. Just in their "trading forays" around the Southwest they would have always been in danger of poisonous vipers, falling off a cliff, getting trapped in flash floods---that is if they had not been enslaved to carry on their backs the goods of those who were actually doing the trading.

The reality is that the indigenous Central Americans greatly preferred the lusher tropical jungles of the Yucatan region to the arid plains of Northern Mexico and the SW US. Even there the women got up before dawn everyday to grind corn into meal for the daily fare.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

They're missing the point: they're welcome to immigrate within the parameters of the law and not as they please.

Every time I see these idiotic protests, it reminds me of a thief. who after getting caught for breaking and entering into someone's home, asks the cops why they're arresting him and why they don't support the way he makes a living. Or, thieves forming an association to ban pepper spray and tazers.