Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blood bath against illegal immigrants in SA after world cup

I've been studying the problem of illegal imigration more and more on a world wide level ... where i thought illegal immigration was a nagging problem in SA that lead to some violent falir ups in the past years , i see in fact that illegal immigration has become a problem so serve they are PLANING to kill ...

For now south africans are playing nice and mantaining a friendly imiage for the entire word , but from what i've manged to find off of the interent , after the WORLD CUP leaves south africa , they are planing an uprising against their illegal immigrants whom the majority of the populaton blame for their ills ... in one survey that i read 70 % of SA's now call for ALL forgiers to be deported , including the legal ones ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ma ... c-violence

I believe that will happen here in the U.S. very soon also...

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    no i doubt it ....

first of all our unemployment rate is 10 percent , 20 if you count underemployed ...

in south africa its 50 % ...

in the US we have about 20 million illegals for a nation of 300 million ,

in SA they have 5 million and i'm unaware of what the total SA population is , but we can assume it's less than ours ...

the concentration of illegal immigrants is FAR higher than here ...

now if illegal immigration were left unchecked in the US then maybe 15 or 20 years from now with increased poverty and higher rates of unemployment and illegals the type of violence we may see in SA could be seen here ...

another link

http://www.sbpost.ie/news/world/south-a ... 49684.html

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    no i doubt it ....

first of all our unemployment rate is 10 percent , 20 if you count underemployed ...

in south africa its 50 % ...

in the US we have about 20 million illegals for a nation of 300 million ,

in SA they have 5 million and i'm unaware of what the total SA population is , but we can assume it's less than ours ...

the concentration of illegal immigrants is FAR higher than here ...

now if illegal immigration were left unchecked in the US then maybe 15 or 20 years from now with increased poverty and higher rates of unemployment and illegals the type of violence we may see in SA could be seen here ...

another link

http://www.sbpost.ie/news/world/south-a ... 49684.html
    Our numbers are far higher than 20 million counting minor offspring. We'll never require all foreigners leave because there's some foreigners we want to be here, but I see a 5 to 10 year moratorium on new immigration coming and coming very soon, and rightly so. And along with that the refusal to renew work visas and other temporary status.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Marquis...

I respectfully disagree, heres why. While legal americans are willing to keep using protest and proper political ways to fight the illegal immigrant issue.

The illegal immigrants are getting more brazen and more volitile. I truly believe they themselves will be the spark that ignites the fire

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Our numbers are far higher than 20 million counting minor offspring. We'll never require all foreigners leave because there's some foreigners we want to be here, but I see a 5 to 10 moratorium on new immigration coming and coming very soon, and rightly so. And along with that the failure to renew work visas and other temporary status.
    IMO jobs is the key issue.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    Marquis...

I respectfully disagree, heres why. While legal americans are willing to keep using protest and proper political ways to fight the illegal immigrant issue.

The illegal immigrants are getting more brazen and more volitile. I truly believe they themselves will be the spark that ignites the fire
    ah i see what your getting at ... yes if the subject is do i think ILLEGAL immigrants will use violence against us ... i think that could very well happen ...

here's a youtube link to a CNN report on the anti immigrant violence in 2008 in SA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw3MKgqb ... re=related

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to try to see this issue from both sides.

First, the South Africans. Geographically, they are in a bad position. Being located in a place where refugees can flock to them, at first they feel sympathy, sadness for these people, but the stress it puts on their nation soon turns their sympathy into frustration and anger. How these refugees/immigrants are being perceived is also something to question.

Look where we are here. People come here, they clump together worse than flies on a carcass. They want to stay together, keep their lives the same as it was in their own nation, have things their own way, their own language, their own radio stations, their own stores, their own products, their own little neighborhoods. They do not seem to ever want to become part of anything here in our nation, so we have to assume it has been the same in South Africa.

Although these refugees/immigrants/illegal immigrants have come to escape violence, genocide, lawlessness, persecution or just to have a better financial future, if they truly want to be free from what their lives were in their own nations, then they need to fully assimilate and become part of the society they are asking to accept them, either it be here or in South Africa, but we have seen, it never seems to happen.

They have to realize they can't have their cake and eat it too.

This is why people in South Africa and in the United States of America and even European nations, are getting fed-up with the mass migration into our nations. We lose our compassion and sympathy for them when they refuse to make the needed changes to become part of our societies, instead of trying to make our society into an imagined utopia of their own they left behind.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Our numbers are far higher than 20 million counting minor offspring. We'll never require all foreigners leave because there's some foreigners we want to be here, but I see a 5 to 10 year moratorium on new immigration coming and coming very soon, and rightly so. And along with that the refusal to renew work visas and other temporary status.
    IMO jobs is the key issue.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Absolutely!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have to try to see this issue from both sides.

First, the South Africans. Geographically, they are in a bad position. Being located in a place where refugees can flock to them, at first they feel sympathy, sadness for these people, but the stress it puts on their nation soon turns their sympathy into frustration and anger. How these refugees/immigrants are being perceived is also something to question.

Look where we are here. People come here, they clump together worse than flies on a carcass. They want to stay together, keep their lives the same as it was in their own nation, have things their own way, their own language, their own radio stations, their own stores, their own products, their own little neighborhoods. They do not seem to ever want to become part of anything here in our nation, so we have to assume it has been the same in South Africa.

Although these refugees/immigrants/illegal immigrants have come to escape violence, genocide, lawlessness, persecution or just to have a better financial future, if they truly want to be free from what their lives were in their own nations, then they need to fully assimilate and become part of the society they are asking to accept them, either it be here or in South Africa, but we have seen, it never seems to happen.

They have to realize they can't have their cake and eat it too.

This is why people in South Africa and in the United States of America and even European nations, are getting fed-up with the mass migration into our nations. We lose our compassion and sympathy for them when they refuse to make the needed changes to become part of our societies, instead of trying to make our society into an imagined utopia of their own they left behind.
    Good point, AE (I know you by BOTH names! LOL).

I think the single biggest thing that irritates people of all nations on imigration is the failure/ blatant refusal to assimiltate. Really, that is the meat and potatoes of what it boils down to. Racist? Maybe, but that's a matter of opinion. I call it preserving national sovereignty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast