Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blood-stained chain saw?Aw, let him cross the U.S. border

Blood-stained chain saw? Aw, let him cross the U.S. border

Don't we all feel safer now?
    A man arrives at a U.S.-Canada border crossing carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood. Customs agents take the weapons and saw and let him in.

The next day, two of the man's former neighbors were found stabbed to death. One was decapitated.

Before Sept. 11, 2001, this story would have brought a shake of the head over government incompetence. But after the terrorist attacks, it is simply frightening.

Government officials said they couldn't detain the man, Gregory Despres, because he is a naturalized citizen and was not wanted on any criminal charges. Officials used "every conceivable method" to check for warrants.

They apparently didn't check with the Canadian court where Despres was due to be sentenced on charges of assault and making a death threat. That might have given them a clue.

This is the same government that is pressuring Congress to give it more power to surreptitiously look in people's closets. Would it do any better if it found a blood-stained chain saw there?

We want law enforcement to recognize and stop real threats, not chase imaginary ones. At a Canadian border stop, it failed.

http://springfield.news-leader.com/opin ... edcha.html

I just had to post this on the Front Page. Had to do it. http://www.alipac.us/article-457--0-0.html

GOOD CHOICE REDGIRL1!!!

IHe looks like he's "wound a little tight"!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IHe looks like he's "wound a little tight"!
    Understatement of the Century Judy!! If I saw him trying to cross the border, even if he was unarmed, I would have wondered about that guy. He makes that Una Bomber fellow look sane!

Yep....RedGirl1....I would have found some reason to keep him in the "room" with a soda until I got that "red stuff" on the saw tested. We should run Homeland Security. We could do a better job from our little home offices and kitchen tables!!

I mean really, someone stops a freak with weapons on the border, so they knew something was up. They call headquarters and ask what do you want us to do? Headquarters obviously instructs, run the checks and if nothing shows, let him go. THAT is the moron that needs to be PINK-SLIPPED immediately. They could have called me, you, or any one on our forum and asked the same question and any of us would have said, hold him until you complete a test on the blood on the saw. If it comes back HUMAN, arrest him. I don't care if you have to drive into New York to get the "kit", just get it done. He doesn't move until we KNOW FOR SURE!!

Now, how hard was THAT?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

!

Looks like somebody I'd want for my next door neighbor!

Great going Canada Border Patrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!