Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BLOODY SHOVEL ATTACK

Posted on this board yesterday was Crew list of most corrupt members of Congress. Senators:
    Sen. Pete V. Domenici (R-NM) Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) Sen. Ted Stevens (R-AK)

Suggest this info be used against these Senators:

RE: Dream Act, Ags jobs, all work Visas, all amnesty

Dear Senator,
    I am distressed to find your name of the CREW list of most corrupt members of Congress. I am aware that National and International Corporations grease many palms to advance legislation in their interest.
    Citizens do not have big bucks to buy Senatorial votes. Government takes our money in the form of taxes. Obviously, this is a major disadvantage. I do not know if you will consider the best interest of America or Americans. Money is a powerful determining factor and you did not land on the most corrupt list for honest behavior.
    I am requesting that you vote no on any amnesty. Your vote on the Dream Act will give me much information about you.
    Sincerely

Excellent letter Shelva! Succint and direct,I'm glad its short too as I don't think our Senators( or other elected officials) like to read more than a couple paragraphs.
    You had me scared with the bloody shovel attack but, it obviously worked-I read the post.
    Again excellent letter.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!