Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jean,
    I couldn't agree more. Let John McCain, Ted Kennedy, George Bush, et al. go out and live in the real world with the day to day realities of illegal immigration that so many middle folk experience -- and not lecture us and then retreat to their multi-million dollar secluded seaside compounds and huge private ranches etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Populist said:
    Maybe if he put his kids or grandkids in Los Angeles public schools and lived in south central I would give more credence to his pro-illegal immigration rants.
    Now that would give him the reality he sorely needs.
    Hey, wait a minute, make that all politicians kids.
    These elitists don't even put gas in their own vehicles I'd bet.
    They need to get out in the real world and out of that bubble world they're in.
    It should be mandatory that all Congressmen have to take part of their vacation in Laredo TX. They haven't a clue about what's up and happening in the lower states and with all their concerns about people that are NOT American, they allow the rape the USA every GD day!!!

Our government politicians and from the President down are corrupt and only care about themselves and their family members. [Mod Edit]

Maine has 187 jerks representatives speaking for us and they are useless in a useless job sucking up Maine's money. We only need 10 brain dead junkies to do as well as they do. I could give a crap about the rest of the world now. I had compassion for the poor people elsewhere until the last 7 years of the Bush Regime. Now it's time to cut all free money to every country and fix this one. I don't feel like giving anymore.

With the state of this country I wouldn't be surprised if our own home- grown terrorists aren't going underground to make plans. [Mod Edit] Bush and the war criminals have broke my spirit and I hope they suffer.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Populist said:
    Maybe if he put his kids or grandkids in Los Angeles public schools and lived in south central I would give more credence to his pro-illegal immigration rants.
    Now that would give him the reality he sorely needs.
    Hey, wait a minute, make that all politicians kids.
    These elitists don't even put gas in their own vehicles I'd bet.
    They need to get out in the real world and out of that bubble world they're in.
    It should be mandatory that all Congressmen have to take part of their vacation in Laredo TX. They haven't a clue about what's up and happening in the lower states and with all their concerns about people that are NOT American, they allow the rape the USA every GD day!!!

Maine has 187 jerks representatives speaking for us and they are useless in a useless job sucking up Maine's money. We only need 10 brain dead junkies to do as well as they do. I could give a crap about the rest of the world now. I had compassion for the poor people elsewhere until the last 7 years of the Bush Regime. Now it's time to cut all free money to every country and fix this one. I don't feel like giving anymore.

You and I think alike WorriedAmerican.

For one, I like the idea of requiring our elected Reps to have to live - even if for a brief slice of time - like many ordinary Americans. Maybe we can talk a US Rep or US Senator to introduce a bill that requires each elected official to spend [x] number of their 'vacation' days in Laredo TX or similar location. < (whimsical consideration)

Also, re: your 187 elected state representatives... don't feel that bad. Most states have similar situations too (eg. most are equally insincere and functionally useless). It would be an interesting study in Political Science to conduct such a designed study - the effectiveness or utility of comparing 10 brain dead junkies with 187 or so 'regular' elected representatives.
    I have always contended that grabbing the first person randomly off the street and allowing them to hold even the highest seats of power would probably produce a more honest, better guided, more representative government than the very best of our $ dominated system can produce.

...Just my 0.02 cents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Give us homeowner a bail out of $8,000 and watch American get on their feet.

Why is our government bailing out corporation?

I could not hardly believe my ears when I was hearing of the bail out for the insurance companies after Katrina. Wasn't it to the tune of 10 billion?

Put 10 billion in the bank and give Americans half the interest for funding of our over priced houses annual. Have a lottery to make off the mortgage of American homes annual? NICE!
    We no longher have a govt. "of the people", but "of the corporation". Polititians get their funds for their campaigns from corporations and political action committies, not the average citizen. Consequently, polititians look out for corporate interests, not the needs of the middle class.

The only time we get any attention is near an election. Then we are lied to, in order to secure our vote.

Corporations are running our govt., not "the people".

PhredE

You and I think alike WorriedAmerican.
    That's scary, now there's 2 of us!!! LOL
    Dick Morris

Won't be long til illegal aliens will be "moving on up" with the way the housing slump is going. McMansions are perfect for drug cartel members. Gated communities are even better. My brother-in-laws' developement in Las Vegas has already been infiltrated with illegal aliens. Just for the hell of it, one morning he sat at his front window and counted THIRTY people coming out of one house (18 were children)! These are 3 and 4 bedroom homes, very upscale. I laughed so hard and told him "Welcome to Americo, bro!" Just more money out of your paycheck to pay for the anchor babies.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Won't be long til illegal aliens will be "moving on up" with the way the housing slump is going. McMansions are perfect for drug cartel members. Gated communities are even better. My brother-in-laws' developement in Las Vegas has already been infiltrated with illegal aliens. Just for the hell of it, one morning he sat at his front window and counted THIRTY people coming out of one house (18 were children)! These are 3 and 4 bedroom homes, very upscale. I laughed so hard and told him "Welcome to Americo, bro!" Just more money out of your paycheck to pay for the anchor babies.
    I would call ICE!
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12