Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At this rate we're going China is going to own this country. They are loaning us money to finance our war - we're in debt so deep how will we ever get out of it? Leave it for our children and grandchildren?

And we've become so dependent upon their imports that if they ceased tomorrow we'd be in big trouble because our country doesn't make hardly anything anymore.

Even many of Christmas decorations are made there by children around 12 yrs old.

Unbelievable!!!!!

And to think there were rumors of Bloomberg running for president. He's obviously part of the globalist club big time!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The only thing I can say good about China is that they produce good Americans. I have worked with a lot of Chinese Immigrant Engineers that are fiercely loyal to America and really do understand and respect the privilege of living in a free country.

Jean, I thought China already owned the US.

I read somewhere recently about a Chinese factory worker who worked 70+ hrs per week. She barely made enough in a month to pay her rent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12