Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bolton: U.S. Partly Responsible for Bhutto Assassination

Bolton: U.S. Partly Responsible for Bhutto Assassination

Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:40 PM

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton says U.S. intervention in Pakistani politics was a factor in the assassination of Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto.

“In part the United States is responsible for this by pushing (Pakistani President Pervez) Musharraf to try and cut a deal with Benazir Bhutto, by encouraging her to go back in the country, by trying to act like we could have a democratic election campaign in a situation with great instability,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Airbone, I was watching CNN and was thinking the same thing.
    I was wondering also if CIA has something to do with it .

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    We have Morons leading our country... literally morons and they just don't have a clue.

What is it going to take to get the American people to see we need to get this nut case out of office and I mean soon
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They will call us "conspiracy Theorists"

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    We have Morons leading our country... literally morons and they just don't have a clue.

What is it going to take to get the American people to see we need to get this nut case out of office and I mean soon
    Bush has the American people so scared of Nuclear weapons and terrorist that they can not see what is happening in the ME, quote "if we don't fight them over there they will follow us here"....

Hellooo have any of the Americans seen the borders and ports? do they even really realize how many people and from how many different countries are treking across our borders.

Fear is making them blind and stupid.

America needs to quit being the worlds police force and forcing our form of Repulic on other countries.

It is time if they want freedom, they need to stand and fight for it, as we have to in our own country. Our problems are being ignored and we are losing our own country while worrying about everyone elses. and time is running out!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ditch the morons and bring in the Mormon

You mean the CFR