Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bomb Threat Cancels Vicente Fox Event

Bomb Threat Cancels Vicente Fox Event
    8 hours ago

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — A bomb threat forced the cancellation of a reception for former Mexican president Vicente Fox, police said. No bomb was found.

Fox spoke at a theater Monday night in downtown Syracuse for about 45 minutes but cut short a question-and-answer session after someone called in a threat, said Katie Walsh, a spokeswoman for the Syracuse University Student Association, which sponsored the event.

Walsh, who was moderating the session, said she was called backstage while Fox was answering questions and told to end it a few minutes early.

Most of the 1,000 people in attendance left the theater after the session, but a group waiting for the reception were told by police to evacuate the building, she said.

Explosives-sniffing dogs searched the building, but no bombs were found, said Syracuse Police Sgt. Tom Connellan.

Fox is touring the U.S. to promote his recently released autobiography.

Last week, two small explosives were tossed over a fence at the Mexican Consulate in New York City. The blast shattered three windows but caused no injuries. No threats had been made against the consulate, and no one took responsibility for the explosion, police said.

http://ap.google.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't in anyway think bomb threats are funny and they should be taken very seriously, however, this really does not supprise me.

Fox is beginning to really irritate people. The arrogance of running around America telling us we need illegal immigrants that flooded our country during his term in office. People blame him just as much as they do Bush for the illegal alien problem in America and the SPP.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel that things like this are staged. I'm sure some LaRaza socio called it in.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Fox is beginning to really irritate people. The arrogance of running around America telling us we need illegal immigrants that flooded our country during his term in office. People blame him just as much as they do Bush for the illegal alien problem in America and the SPP.
    I have an alibi. It is documented.

I was at the hospital in Columbia, SC, undergoing radiation treatment at that time.
    And I didn't have my cellphone on me.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

All the OBL folks are going to blame our side. It could just as easily have been one of theirs out to discredit us. They charitably allowed as to how there was 'no proof' yet that we were involved with the bombs at the Mexican consulate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)