Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border agent fired at driver at Campo, CA. I-8 Checkpoint

Border agent fired at driver at US-Mexico crossing

Tue Oct 7, 10:02 PM ET

CAMPO, Calif. - The Border Patrol says an agent fired a gun at a driver who ran over an agent's leg at a vehicle checkpoint on I-8 east of San Diego.

Border Patrol spokesman Jason Rodgers said the driver was not struck by gunfire and was taken into federal custody Tuesday afternoon.

Rodgers said the agent was hurt when the driver backed up while he was being questioned. The spokesman didn't know if that agent was the one who fired, or if others did so.

He didn't immediately have more information about the driver.

The checkpoint on Interstate 8 is near Campo, about 45 miles east of San Diego.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_ ... BHdYRH2ocA
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well now I don't know but if someone was backing up over one of your fellows officiers wouldn't you feel like he was being threatened.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Update

Border agent hit by car near Campo checkpoint

UNION-TRIBUNE

October 8, 2008

EAST COUNTY: A Border Patrol agent was injured yesterday afternoon when he was struck by a car whose driver may have been trying to run the Border Patrol checkpoint on westbound Interstate 8 near Campo.

Shots were fired about 4 p.m., but authorities said they did not know whether anyone was hit. The driver was taken into custody, along with four other people, said Border Patrol spokesman Jason Rodgers. There was no word on their citizenship status.

The California Highway Patrol closed westbound lanes of I-8 at Buckman Springs Road, detouring motorists to Old Highway 80 during an investigation that lasted until nearly 9 p.m
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn