Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Agent, Mother Charged w/Harboring Illegal Aliens

Border Agent, Mother Charged With Harboring Illegal Immigrants

Friday, February 13, 2009

NEW ORLEANS — A federal Customs and Border Protection officer and his mother have been indicted on charges they harbored illegal immigrants on their property in suburban New Orleans.

Federal prosecutors say 39-year-old Merlin Mireles drove a Mexican woman and her two children from Texas to Metairie after they illegally entered the U.S. Mireles and his mother, 66-year-old Gloria Mireles, allegedly gave the woman and her family places to live in exchange for her performing housekeeping chores.

Gloria Mireles also allegedly helped the woman get a part-time job and helped enroll her children in public schools.

A three-count indictment handed up Friday against Mireles and her son includes a conspiracy charge punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Merlin Mireles was a border officer assigned to Port of Progreso, Texas.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492844,00.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Busted!!1!

I hope they send her up for the full 10 years.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't help thinking that this will end up being a big sob story ending in her and the rest of them being invited to the White House or appear before Congress getting some sort of medals or something.

I do trust our government...

to continue on their same criminal course until some true Americans exercise their rights and do their duty.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I can't help thinking that this will end up being a big sob story ending in her and the rest of them being invited to the White House or appear before Congress getting some sort of medals or something.

I do trust our government...

to continue on their same criminal course until some true Americans exercise their rights and do their duty.

Yes, so true! We can always count on the irony that our government will always do the opposite of what it should.

Time to bump these crooks and traitors to the curb!!

Wake Up America!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn