Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol Agents Arrest Man for Transporting 253 lbs of

Border Patrol Agents Arrest Man for Transporting 253 lbs of Marijuana

Last Update: 9:14 am

Slideshow Tuesday morning at 7 a.m., Border Patrol agents seized a vehicle and arrested a man for transporting 253 pounds of marijuana worth an estimated $202,400.

Agents working in Campo spotted a Volkswagen Jetta and noticed that the rear of the vehicle was heavily laden and lowered to the ground. Upon stopping the Volkswagen Jetta on Buckman Springs Road, agents received permission from the driver to search the vehicle.

Agents then discovered 20 bundles of marijuana inside the trunk of the vehicle.
    The Border Patrol seized the Volkswagen Jetta and relinquished the driver and marijuana to the Drug Enforcement Administration.

One of the key components of the National Border Patrol Strategy is to detect, apprehend and deter smugglers of humans, drugs, and other contraband.

Since October 1, 2007, the Border Patrol seized over 28,416 pounds of marijuana in San Diego Sector.

LINK
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bad boy's bad boy's whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
    I wonder where they crossed this stuff at?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I the Superior Commandante "El Excellente" Senior Presidente Del Norte King Jorge Boose shall Immeadiatly Pardon this poor Immigrant that was improperly detained as he was heading to the spinich fields to feed his deprived family

I shall Immeadiatly pardon you and in turn Punish Ramos and Compian to the point I break them for the border patrols racist actions

"The Decider has Spoken"

Now you pesky Middle Class AmeriKan's scatch arround for the chicken feed and try to survive before I open the FEMA camps in your honor