Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol arrests illegal alien with AK-47 coming into U

Border Patrol arrests illegal alien with AK-47 coming into US
    June 12, 7:35 PM · 1 comment

While President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continuously blame America for the weapons in the hands of Mexican criminals -- guns they claim are smuggled from the US into Mexico, the US Border Patrol sent a report to the National Association of Chiefs of Police that paints a different picture:

Wednesday morning, US Border Patrol agents arrested a suspected robber on Otay Mountain, California. The suspect allegedly used an assault rifle to rob a group of illegal aliens.

At around 4 AM (pt), Border Patrol agents observed a group of suspected illegal aliens about four miles east of the Otay Mesa port of entry and nearly 100 yards north of the International border. Agents encountered five Mexican nationals and discovered an AK-47 assault rifle with two full magazines lying nearby.

Border Patrol agents were able to establish that the weapon belonged to a 17-year-old Mexican national who had just robbed the other members. Agents also determined that the bandit had an accomplice who ran back into Mexico armed with a handgun.

The five illegal aliens are currently in federal custody pending further investigation. The suspected teen bandit faces various felony charges. The weapon was turned over to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

The enforcement efforts of highly-skilled agents enhances the Border Patrol’s ability to detect, identify, classify, respond to, and ultimately resolve all threats within the San Diego sector theater of operations.

www.examiner.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Oh well. So much for the argument, "They come here to do the jobs that Americans just won't do".

MW
    sunlandbob wrote:

Oh well. So much for the argument, "They come here to do the jobs that Americans just won't do".
    Also their argument that the guns are only traveling one-way (from the U.S. to Mexico).

Furthermore, there is a better than average chance that the gun didn't even come from the United States. It definitely didn't originate from here. The AK-47 is a Soviet Union made firearm.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just another example of how the U.S. beleives everything that the Mexican Government says. This really makes me sick. I am so glad that I am now a Independent! Anything to please Mexico,walk on cotton when it comes to Mexico so as not to ruffle their feathers. I am getting sick of the whole lot in Washington.