Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Border Patrol investigating new incursion by Mexican militar

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5241242&nav=HMO6

Border Patrol investigating possible cross-border incursion by Mexican military
    Aug 4, 2006 11:02 AM PDT

Border patrol confirms that it is investigating a possible Mexican military incursion.

News 4 has learned that some time Thursday, two National Guardsmen were refueling a light generator, when they spotted six armed men in military uniforms, on the U.S. side of the border.

The Guardsmen, who were not armed called Border Patrol.

By the time air units could check the area, the men were back on the south side of the border.

Border Patrol is investigating this situation.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So, our men and women, guardsmen, on the border at the request of our stupid President are there unarmed? I heard this but I refused to believe it, this is a national disgrace.I am embarrassed for our country, our President, most of all for our guardsmen .
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    So, our men and women, guardsmen, on the border at the request of our stupid President are there unarmed? I heard this but I refused to believe it, this is a national disgrace.I am embarrassed for our country, our President, most of all for our guardsmen .
    That's because our brilliant el Presidente and Comandante en Jefe in the "War on Terror" didn't want to offend el Supremo Fox by "militarizing" the border.

It apparently has escaped him that Mexico has militarized it's border.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

they may not have guns...but they've been given clearance to tackle
    people really hard.

$()@#^()_@^_)$+()$

This it total BUSHSHI_! Arm the Guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

How low do you think Bush will slip in the polls if one of our unarmed guardsmen or women, are hurt or God forbid killed while working on the border without any kind of self-defense?

It's not the Guardsmen's fault they're unarmed. It's our stupid so-called leader.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

had_enuf, I am afraid you might have misunderstood me about the Guard, I didn't mean I was embarrassed by the guard but for the guard to be sent to the border without any weapons for defense, this should never have happened, i was attempting to apologize to our National Guard, for our government doing this to them!

Re: Border Patrol investigating new incursion by Mexican mil

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5241242&nav=HMO6

Border Patrol investigating possible cross-border incursion by Mexican military
    Aug 4, 2006 11:02 AM PDT

Border patrol confirms that it is investigating a possible Mexican military incursion.

News 4 has learned that some time Thursday, two National Guardsmen were refueling a light generator, when they spotted six armed men in military uniforms, on the U.S. side of the border.

The Guardsmen, who were not armed called Border Patrol.

By the time air units could check the area, the men were back on the south side of the border.

Border Patrol is investigating this situation.
    This actually has been going on for quite sometime and is now intensifieing. Border Guards are not euipped to engage heavily armed mexican soldiers, in some cases they have had hummers with .50 Caliber Guns come over to our side of the border! Any other country would file a formal protest and warn the offending country to cease and desist. The Mexican Military are constantly probing our borders for weak security in order to help the mexican drug cartels and coyotes Etc. In fact 2 Border Guards were found with their heads cut off not long ago. this country is putting the guard in serious danger by not allowing them their weapons for self defense. It's just a matter of time before a guard is shot or worst
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)