Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    We do not have a president but a true Dictator .
    we havent had a president since.................... (fill in the blank)
    I can answer that question . John F.Kennedy . So popular he scared the Elites to death . He was working on ENDING the Viet Nam war (remember it was LBJ that build it up to insane levels) . Also JFK wanted to end the Federal Reserve bank and end ALL Secret Societys ( skull&bones etc ). He was of course murdered 2 days after that speech .
    and ya , i approve of JFK stealing the election from Nixon .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I can answer that question . John F.Kennedy . So popular he scared the Elites to death . He was working on ENDING the Viet Nam war (remember it was LBJ that build it up to insane levels) . Also JFK wanted to end the Federal Reserve bank and end ALL Secret Societys ( skull&bones etc ). He was of course murdered 2 days after that speech .
    and ya , i approve of JFK stealing the election from Nixon .
    He was also for ending illegal immigration, unlike tubby teddy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope this was sent to the Lou Dobbs and the Glenn Beck shows.

Welcome mbrown.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this is treasonous activity... with-holding information is the same as deliberately lying to the American people.... Ole Jorge Boosh needs to be arrested and go on trial for Treason and / or Sedition
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We havent had a president since.....1963.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/374938...ret_societies/

Border Patrol Secrets

This is huge news! It's what we've always suspected. President Bush has other worldly issues to tend to to be concerned about serving the American people.

One of the alleged reasons why we invaded Iraq was to remove a tyrant, Saddam Hussein, from his dictatorship. But Bush apparently wants to set up one of his own.

If the Senate bill from 2007 would have been successful in awarding Amnesty and eventual US citizenship to 20 million illegal immigrants, Bush would have had far more support for his planned dictatorship.

I can just picture it now: Judicial Watch will file legal action to access government documents on the Bush Administration's plans to cancel the 2008 Presidential elections, and declare Martial Law in case of civilian unrest. Who knows?

Can't he be charged with these crimes after he leaves office? This makes him look more and more like a subversive. I think he's a TRAITOR.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    GREAT article ZeeZil..!

[..and I LOVE your signature:
    “If you can't do business LEGALLY, then you have NO business being in business." ]

Is it too late to impeach his A$$??

This is an OUTRAGE..!

YEA Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch.org, SUPPORT them..! www.JudicialWatch.org

PS: come on Lou Dobbs! You claim to be a 'former' Democrat, "..now a Populist..", but when you refer to Democrats & Republicans, all you say is [color=blue][i][b]“..both Parties are corrupt..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast