Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol Seeks Family of Fallen Agent

Border Patrol seeks family of fallen agent

Associated Press - May 8, 2009 8:55 AM ET

COLUMBUS, N.M. (AP) - U.S. Customs and Border Protection is asking for the public's help in finding any relatives of a border patrol inspector who died in the line of duty in February 1942.

Officials plan to honor Ralph W. Ramsey by naming a new forward operating base west of Columbus after him.

Ramsey was 27 when he died while attempting to board a freight train in search of illegal immigrants. He was stationed in Columbus when the accident happened.

Officials say research revealed an article in a 1942 edition of the Deming Graphic regarding Ramsey. It mentioned his sister and brother-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Mechem of Westbrook, and in-laws Mr. and Mrs. W.M. Gage of Big Spring, Texas.

Anyone with information about Ramsey's surviving relatives is asked to contact the Border Patrol's El Paso sector.

http://www.kdbc.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... enu608_2_3
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Very sad.

I wsih I could help with information. I pray the border patrol will find his family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)