Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol told to stand down in Arizona

The link:

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050 ... -5055r.htm

And This:

U.S. Border Patrol agents have been ordered not to arrest illegal aliens along the section of the Arizona border where protesters patrolled last month because an increase in apprehensions there would prove the effectiveness of Minuteman volunteers, The Washington Times has learned.
    More than a dozen agents, all of whom asked not to be identified for fear of retribution, said orders relayed by Border Patrol supervisors at the Naco, Ariz., station made it clear that arrests were "not to go up" along the 23-mile section of border that the volunteers monitored to protest illegal immigration.

"It was clear to everyone here what was being said and why," said one veteran agent. "The apprehensions were not to increase after the Minuteman volunteers left. It was as simple as that."
    Another agent said the Naco supervisors "were clear in their intention" to keep new arrests to an "absolute minimum" to offset the effect of the Minuteman vigil, adding that patrols along the border have been severely limited.
    Border Patrol Chief David V. Aguilar at the agency's Washington headquarters called the accusations "outright wrong," saying that supervisors at the Naco station had not blocked agents from making arrests and that the station's 350 agents were being "supported in carrying out" their duties.
    "Border Patrol agents are the front line of defense against terrorism," Chief Aguilar said, adding that the 11,000 agents nationwide are "meeting that challenge, head-on ... as daunting a task as that may sound."
    The chief -- a former head of the agency's Tucson sector, which includes the Naco station -- said that with the world watching the Arizona border because of the Minuteman Project, agents in Naco "demonstrated flexibility and resilience in carrying out their critical homeland security duties and responsibilities."
    But Rep. Tom Tancredo, Colorado Republican, yesterday said "credible sources" within the Border Patrol also had told him of the decision by Naco supervisors to keep new arrests to a minimum, saying he was angry but not surprised.
    "It's like telling a cop to stand by and watch burglars loot a store but don't arrest any of them," he said. "This is another example of decisions being made at the highest levels of the Border Patrol that are hurting morale and helping to rot the agency from within.
    "I worry about our efforts in Congress to increase the number of agents," he said. "Based on these kinds of orders, we could spend the equivalent of the national debt and never have secure borders."
    Mr. Tancredo, chairman of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus, blamed the Bush administration for setting an immigration enforcement tone that suggests to those enforcing the law that he is not serious about secure borders.
    "We need to get the president to come to grips with the seriousness of the problem," he said. "I know he doesn't like to utter the words, 'I was wrong,' but if we have another incident like September 11 by people who came through our borders without permission, I hope he doesn't have to say 'I'm sorry.' "
    During the Minuteman vigil, Border Patrol supervisors in Arizona discounted their efforts, saying a drop in apprehensions during their protest was because of the Mexican government's deployment of military and police south of the targeted area and a new federal program known as the Arizona Border Control Initiative that brought manpower increases to the state.
    The Naco supervisors blamed the volunteers for unnecessarily tripping sensors, disturbing draglines and interfering with the normal operations of the agents. They said that their impact on illegals was "negligible" and that civilians should leave immigration enforcement "to the professionals."
    Several field agents credited the volunteers with cutting the flow of illegal aliens in the targeted Naco area, saying the number of apprehended illegals dropped from an average of 500 a day to less than 15 a day.
    More than 850 volunteers, in a protest of the lax immigration enforcement policies of the White House and Congress, sought to reduce the flow of illegal aliens along a popular immigration corridor on the Arizona-Mexico border near Naco by reporting illegals to the Border Patrol as they crossed into the United States.
    Their goal was to show that increased manpower on the border would effectively deter illegal immigration. Organizers said the protest resulted in Border Patrol arrests of 349 illegal aliens.
    Area residents, in a half-page ad in the Sunday edition of the Sierra Vista Herald, told the volunteers: "Thanks for doing what our government won't -- close the border to illegal aliens. It was the quietest month we've had in many years ... You made us feel safe because the border was closed."

-------------------------

My comments. I am feeling a lot of outrage about this.

HandGrip--This is an outstanding article discovery!! And LOOK.....Washington Times is MSM....Mainstream Media....in the Heart of Global Land...Washington DC...on the doorstep of our NUMBER ONE BEANHEAD TRAITOR OF THE USA....George Bush.

The ONLY reason Border Patrol would put out a "no arrest" edict IS BECAUSE they were told to do that.

Thank God....for the Border Patrol Agents that told the Truth...there it is again...our Weapon against this Pure Evil.....so We would all know what is going on.

If any Border Patrol Agents are reading this.....be assured that in the United States....NO ONE RECEIVES RETRIBUTION FOR DOING THEIR JOB FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Come forward.....stand with us.....because we will stand with you to Save You and Our Nation.

An Unlawful Order Need Not be Followed!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think we have enough evidence and it is time for immigration reform leaders across America to begin calling for Congressional hearings into this matter. It is time for GW's administration to answer for this to the public!

This article has been placed upon the ALIPAC homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=403

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Handgrip. Front Page BIG bold letters first headline. Tancredo hit it on the head yes he is angry but not suprised. Oh the wicked web we weave when we try to deceive. What this administration is failing to recognize is right now they are under a microscope. We the public are no longer asleep. We are watching everything they are doing and they will no longer be able to get away with playing Robinhood. I heard something about Sanctuary City's last night on O'Rielly. I did a little checking and the program was implemented in 2003. Again under Bush's watch. Can Tancredo call a congressional hearing on this? I thought that was the purpose of everyone going to Washington last month. What is going on?
    We have written, called, lobbied and protested what is left?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Oops, I ended up posting this article too.

I can't begin to tell you how outraged I am too. Why aren't heads rolling in DC over this? We need to contact our reps and senators and demand to know why they aren't taking action on this. We need to demand that these reps and senators stand by Tom Tancredo and seriously reprimand Jorge and his administration cronies for shirking their constitutional duties and demand that our border patrol agents be allowed to enforce our laws or face your own impeachment.

I think at the very least some higher ups should be fired over this. I mean we can have a million border patrol agents on our southern border and it wouldn't mean a damn thing because if they aren't allowed to arrest anyone then what's the point? Why do we even have laws on the books if we aren't going to enforce them? Just like the real ID act, great piece of legislation, but it probably will never get enforced either, that's probably why Jorge endured it because he knew of some way to get around it like any con artist would.

If we get hit with another terrorist attack and those perps ended up sneaking through our borders then not only should Jorge get impeached, but he should face felony charges too. Our country can't survive like this much longer. Obviously these clowns in DC have learned nothing from nothing.

DEPORT THE ILLEGALS, DEPORT JORGE BUSH AND HIS ADMINISTRATION CRONIES TOO.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Somebody needs to get fired over this. Investigation should begin immediately and the mainstream media should carry this. For once the American public will watch them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From what I have learned, the president, and the most of the congress are trying their very best to get as many illigal immigrants as possible to come into united states.

Their asking the border patrols to stand down because the government does not like the minutemen as they picture them as vigilanties. The minuteman is doing a too much of a good job with the border flow.

Actually, their jelous of Minuteman.

Please fill out the new survey on this matter and take time to fill out the older surveys if you have not already.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Surveys

W

WILLIAM wrote
    I think we have enough evidence and it is time for immigration reform leaders across America to begin calling for Congressional hearings into this matter. It is time for GW's administration to answer for this to the public
    NOW YOU'RE COOKING!! Beautiful idea and very doable

From what I have learned, the president, and the most of the congress are trying their very best to get as many illigal immigrants as possible to come into united states.
    You are correct and that is why the Real ID is a joke. It is only going to be used to control Law Abiding Americans.

W. taking care of the Polls now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast