Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Security Added to War Supplemental Bill

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,150519,00.html

Border Security Added to War Supplemental Bill
    Tuesday, March 15, 2005

WASHINGTON â€â€
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

There lies the problem. Is the Senate going to listen to the will of the people or the whining from the usual blowhards in the Mexican government? I for one am sick and tired of it. Who cares what the Mexican government wants or has to say? These politicans work for us and that's what we have to remember. They are not some kings that are to be worshipped while us peasants fight for some table scraps.

Contact your Senators and tell them to either support this bill or get your pink slip in the ballot box.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, said while she backs the package to support U.S. troops, the "anti-immigrant" bill is "a poison pill" and should not have been attached. She added: "This legislation would further target immigrants for crimes they have not committed."
    Excuse me Sheila, but illegal entry into our country is a crime, staying here illegally is a crime and working here illegally is a crime. Trying to lump illegals in with immigrants who migrated here the right way is dishonest, distasteful and shameful. It just tries to stifle any meaningful debate on the issue and tries to soften the fact that they broke the laws to get here and are further breaking the laws to stay here and work (or worse). It's a slap in the face to anyone who's ever tried to obey and/or enforce the laws as well as a slap in the face to those who migrated here legally. Why do we have laws on the books if we aren't going to enforce them?

Wasn't this blowhard on the air on Lou Dobbs the other day talking about how important border security is? What good is border security if you don't have law enforcement? You can put a million people on the borders, but if you don't allow them to enforce our laws and arrest illegals then what is the point?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    There lies the problem. Is the Senate going to listen to the will of the people or the whining from the usual blowhards in the Mexican government?
    The Mexican government and the much-coveted Hispanic vote seem to supercede the will of all.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

gp
    YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER TODAY ( I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR ) SHE TRIED TO INTRODUCE AN AMENDMENT TO FUND ICE AGENTS AND BED SPACE, OF CORCE SHE SAID IT WAS FOR TERRORIST NOT THE PEOPLE COMMING HERE TO WORK.....IT WAS NOT ALLOWED, IT WAS NOT THE PLACE TO AD FUNDING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.......

Quote Originally Posted by gp
    YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER TODAY ( I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR ) SHE TRIED TO INTRODUCE AN AMENDMENT TO FUND ICE AGENTS AND BED SPACE, OF CORCE SHE SAID IT WAS FOR TERRORIST NOT THE PEOPLE COMMING HERE TO WORK.....IT WAS NOT ALLOWED, IT WAS NOT THE PLACE TO AD FUNDING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.......
    Are you referring to Rep. Jackson? I don't think she's the brightest bulb in the 'ol socket.

Hopefully, the local voters will unplug her from the socket.
    The law doesn't seem to matter much to her.
    She is an embarassment to herself and her country (unless
    her country is Mexico).
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

"Are you referring to Rep. Jackson? I don't think she's the brightest bulb in the 'ol socket"
    Saw her on Lou Dobbs. about a 10 watt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Contact your Senators and tell them to either support this bill or get your pink slip in the ballot box."

Please,everyone, let these people know what you think (try to be diplomatic, have some facts). We realize they don't really "care" what we think, but they need to hear it. Don't just email, fax and phone, you can get all 3 from the site here:

www.senate.gov

Cornyn from Texas needs to hear from all of us because he is the President's "point man".

Interesting that the White House now backs HR418. Just maybe they've heard us too and are responding. Our critics will say,"see you should have just waited for the President"...blah, blah....wait for what???Not to be able to recognize my country any more????