Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boughton to keep focus on immigration issue

http://news.newstimeslive.com/story....category=Local

Boughton to keep focus
    on immigration issue

DANBURY – Mayor Mark Boughton said he will keep illegal immigration at the top of his agenda as he starts his third term in City Hall. In fact, the Republican said his controversial stance on the issue helped win him re-election by a wide margin this month.

“People are very much concerned about illegal immigration in Danbury. That is evident. I think it was one of the top two or three issues in the election,� Boughton said. “The public is genuinely frustrated.�

Boughton made national headlines earlier this year when he said illegal immigrants from places such as Brazil, Ecuador and Mexico were taxing the city’s housing stock, overloading the hospital, and draining the services of the police and fire departments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boughton has good eyes and a brain!!

Put him on the "Keeper List".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Boughton has good eyes and a brain!!

Put him on the "Keeper List".

Hopefully we'll see others realize what an important issue illegal immigration is, if they want to be re-elected of course.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, many sitting politicians have come out lately for the cause against illegals. However, many of them have sure voted for things that encourage it. I'd keep my eyes on an individual's voting record before I'd believe what they say in public. Politicians have been known to tell a fib or two.

And I'm not saying this guy is one of them. I'm just saying let their record be your guide, not just words.