Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Boxer blasts migrant proposal

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_3637649

Boxer blasts migrant proposal

Wendy Leung, Staff Writer
    San Bernardino County Sun

During a trip to the Inland Empire on Friday, Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., didn't hold back her opinion of Rep. James Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., and an immigration bill he has introduced.
    "It's anti-faith based,'' Boxer said. "It's inhumane. Sensenbrenner is inhumane.''

Speaking to reporters at The Sun, Boxer said the border desperately needs increased enforcement, but once somebody slips past, the issue is different. Help from the federal government for education, prisons and health care is then needed, she said.

Sensenbrenner's bill HR-4437 would call for employers to check documents submitted by new employees against a federal database to verify their authenticity and make it a crime for citizens to help undocumented immigrants.

Boxer said a jobs program needs to be created for illegal immigrants that would help them receive proper documentation. She said it is important to match undocumented workers with appropriate agricultural jobs.

"If they are clean and pay taxes, we need to get them on the path to legality," Boxer said.

The senator fell short of calling for amnesty for the 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States, but she said she did not support President Bush's guest-worker program.

"It's exploitation of the worst sort," she said.

The Senate Judiciary Committee has until Monday to draft a border-policy bill.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"If they are clean and pay taxes, we need to get them on the path to legality," Boxer said

And Californians know they need to get HER on the path out of government.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    "If they are clean and pay taxes, we need to get them on the path to legality," Boxer said

And Californians know they need to get HER on the path out of government.
    Yeo, the power of the vote.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

She's an idiot. I'll be voting "not her." For the record, I guess the Dems are thinking the religious argument will get some traction for them. First Hillary, now Barbara Boxer finds religion. Please spare me the hypocrisy!!!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Speaking to reporters at The Sun, Boxer said the border desperately needs increased enforcement, but once somebody slips past, the issue is different. Help from the federal government for education, prisons and health care is then needed, she said
    O, yeah RIGHT...help from the 'federal government' to reward them for breaking the law is just what I would approve. Yessirrreee...and let's also do that for everyone ELSE who breaks the laws..ANY laws. If the perp isn't caught in the commission of the deed then we need to just turn our heads and IGNORE it.

This woman is a menace.

RR

PS The Mexicans I know think that the federal government is a separate and very rich entity. All goodies come from this separate and extremely generous entity. Doesn't affect the taxpayers at all. (Those Nazi, xenophobic, rascists.) Just give 'em the goods they want and all will be well...that's why they'll vote democrapic every time. Further, they don't CARE who pays their bills...we're such crumbums to be counting the costs.
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother
    She's an idiot. I'll be voting "not her." For the record, I guess the Dems are thinking the religious argument will get some traction for them. First Hillary, now Barbara Boxer finds religion. Please spare me the hypocrisy!!!
    You know, concernedmother, I lived in So. Calif. close to 40 years, and I never, ever heard more religious remarks from a politician.
    In my opinion, they're a little too late.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt