Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boy, 12, Deported From Arkansas After Rape Confession

12 yrs old???

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/1206/384159.html

Saturday December 30, 2006 3:05pm

Rogers (AP) - Immigration officials have deported a 12-year-old boy who confessed earlier this year to raping an 8-year-old female relative. The family of the boy, whose name has not been identified, was also detained.

Congressman John Boozman says that federal immigration and Customs Enforcement agents began investigating the family last week. Boozman says he notified immigration officials after a Rogers school official told him about the situation.

The boy was taken into juvenile custody in August after Rogers police heard about the incident.

On November 27th, Benton Country Circuit Judge Jay Finch ordered two years probation and outpatient individual and family counseling for the boy after he confessed to the rape.

Rogers Mayor Steve Womack says the family, including the boy, his three siblings and parents were taken into custody early Thursday.

This is the first known case of an adjudicated delinquent in Benton County being deported because of a crime.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So the article states the boy has been deported but the family is detained? Not clear if they went too.

Horrible. Eight is third grade -this young girl's life is ruined.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where are all the illegal alien supporters? Don't they want this rapist and his whole family to stay in the country? Hey, LULAC some illegal aliens need your help! Why aren't they screaming civil rights and injustice?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Boy, 12, Deported From Arkansas After Rape Confession

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Hi Jean,

He gets deported and that's that.
    Diplomatic Immunity
    Catch and Release?
    Free trip home
    He's free to sneak back across, find another victim, and do it again.

When he comes back across, he'll arrive as a member of the MS-13 street gang with murder on his mind.

What if the same crime were committed by a US citizen?

You're real proud of these illegals,
    aren't you senator!!!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Thanks, Coto, for that beautiful picture of the great American, Teddy Kennedy. I almost barfed up my dinner.
    No justice for all. Justice for none. This 8 year old has lost the most precious thing she had, her innocence. This 12 year old? Deportation, the chance to cross back into our country, probation? I'm sure LULAC and Kennedy are proud.
    LULAC doesn't care because they know he'll be back to join the military arm of their movement, like Coto said, MS-13.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    Thanks, Coto, for that beautiful picture of the great American, Teddy Kennedy. I almost barfed up my dinner.
    No justice for all. Justice for none. This 8 year old has lost the most precious thing she had, her innocence. This 12 year old? Deportation, the chance to cross back into our country, probation? I'm sure LULAC and Kennedy are proud.
    LULAC doesn't care because they know he'll be back to join the military arm of their movement, like Coto said, MS-13.
    You are right, he will come back across as a gang member so he will have the protection he needs to carry out his dark deeds!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hi Tyrantosaur,

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    I almost barfed up my dinner.
    Whew, yeah, uh, sorry 'bout that. real inconsiderate of me.
    On several occasions, I have nearly been banned from this website for graphics I attempted to post.
    Yeah, guess I better enroll in one of those sensitivity classes, or whatever the hell it is.
    Naw, the hell with it - I'm mean spirited, and i'll just stay that way.
    But seriously, I do apologize for messing up yo dinner. I could've just posted the picture of the oldsmobile driving into the water.

I think, ya know, moderators keep an eye on me. No tellin what might pop up.

Whew! sheesh!
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Look at that drunken bozo.....he should have been imprisoned years ago when he killed Mary Jo.

As long as I live I will never understand why America was and is so fascinated by the morally bankrupt Kennedys. Their original wealth was gained by bootlegging and ole Joe sold raw war materials to the Nazis...look it up.

Hell, if Joe Kennedy were alive today he would be a driving force in the tri-lateral commision. One of the original globalists.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

This kid started young and most likely reoffend. He better not come back here.
    We all know that the Kennedy name and money got the alcoholic off. It is sad to say but true, money buys the best lawyers.

Good thing there wasn't a catholic church nearby he would still be here . No doubt bUsH is depressed about his deportation .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast