Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Boycott Pilgrim's Pride - Immigrations large pay role

Boycott Pilgrim's Pride - Immigrations large pay role and draw to Georgia

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sF5c-iOPkfw

Chickens being stomped, kicked by workers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U6IY8pE6nVA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well....don't buy their products anyway, but I do remember when they first started the whoopla about the conditions of the chickens because I worked at a chicken farm and we all were up for inspections. Fortunatly we were fine but to say unsavory things didn't happen would be lie. I quickly learned that if people knew the truth of how their food was made and processed......we here in the us would probably starve to death. It ain't pretty. I mean these guys were overly cruel and what they did was un-necessary......they seemed to enjoy the brutality and that's the thing that bothers me the most. I know we were expected to kill lame and injured chickens......I couldn't.......I had my secret "hospital" cages.....but no one I knew or worked with would be so brutal even when killing was necessary. No one enjoyed doing it. I know I had some injured birds and injured from equipment.....things that happen and killing them was the most humane thing to do. This behavior in the movie is disturbing. Kind of that 3rd world mentality of enjoying and feeling superior to any living thing you can abuse and snuff their life out.

I remember studing stuff like this in psychology. A culture that gets enjoyment from the suffering or enjoys the killing of animals, the weak, the elderly, the women and children......well...it's not a place I want to live. Yet it seems to be a place they want to put us in again. These people are the type who drop kick their puppy down the street or even their kids or wife......I'm sure not a 100% tree hugger but even this turns my stomache.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't bring myself to even watch. I stopped buying commerically raised/slaughtered chicken even before the boycotts...after noticing a disturbing number of Purdue oven stuffer-roasters with deep bruise marks on thier flesh.