Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Well you better all write your Reps in DC and make sure they do not pass HR1557 they wrote this bill just for her to give her legal status.
    Status on HR1557:

Excerpt:

[quote:3oyfb1h8]Sponsor: Rep. Luis Gutiérrez [D-IL](no cosponsors)
    Cosponsors
    Cosponsorship information sometimes is out of date.

Last Action: Mar 23, 2007: Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law.
    Full Text: View Full Text of Bill

Committee Assignments
    This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process where the bill is considered in committee and may undergo significant changes in markup sessions. The bill has been referred to the following committees:

House Judiciary
    House Judiciary, Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1557

I seriously doubt the bill will ever make it to the House floor. I couldn't even start to imagine this bill getting pushed through the Congress. Lord pity the politician that votes "yea" on it! [/quote:3oyfb1h8]

Hey MW that govtrack.us is cool I put it in my favorites, thanks. This bill is a joke isn't it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Hey MW that govtrack.us is cool I put it in my favorites, thanks. This bill is a joke isn't it!
    You're welcome and yes it is.

Did you notice that there were no cosponsors? Of course that doesn't surprise me in the least. The only representatives that would have signed it would have been individuals that didn't sign the Ramon and Compean pardon request bill. I can only imagine how such a bold move would go over with constituents. It would be the same as saying I support lawbreakers and criminal behavior over law enforcement. I wonder if Guiterrez represents a majority Hispanic district - anyone know? How can an elected representative act like he does and expect to get reelected? Oops, forget I said that because Sen. Teddy "chunky cheeks" Kennedy is all the example I need.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sine the kids UN citizenship was unconstitutionally granted (see here) http://idexer.com/citizenship.htm., terminate his citizenship and deport them both. That would keep the family together! Of course Bush won't do this, but President Tancredo would. That should probably be the litmus test for who you support for President, will they revoke the citizenship of anchor babies who parents are ordered deported?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Sine the kids UN citizenship was unconstitutionally granted (see here) http://idexer.com/citizenship.htm., terminate his citizenship and deport them both. That would keep the family together! Of course Bush won't do this, but President Tancredo would. That should probably be the litmus test for who you support for President, will they revoke the citizenship of anchor babies who parents are ordered deported?
    Bowman this link is not working, says webpage not found!! looks like interesting stuff
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123