Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Three witnesses who were being apprehended along with Domínguez Rivera - his two brothers and a sister-in-law - told investigators that Corbett fired while pushing Domínguez Rivera to the ground.
    And let's see......these guys would be honest witnesses? Heck they show up in mass after an incident and swear to things they've never seen in order to save their own.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe he is still working. Border Patrol said they would discuss today how they're going to handle this.

This is you didn't know is the same guy who it was twice reported of a month period was "back on the job." When this was announced the second time, I told you that story was over a month old.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    "It serves as notice to all Border Patrol that they need to respect dignity of human life and of those they are arresting," said Adams, a longtime immigrant-rights activist. "It will serve as notice that there is not a blank check, you can't just do anything you want."
    At least 20 million illegals have been allowed to do whatever they wanted by entering this country illegally, idenity theft, using false documents, stealing from the American taxpayers, killing American citizens and many numerous crimes. Americans want justice for all this! When will charges be brought against these people for the crimes they have committed.

Why would anyone believe the word of 3-4 illegals? Anyone deceitful enough to enter a country illegally should have no credibility.
    Officers were also interviewed as well as autopsy reports examined. Is that credible?

Banned
    I would like to see how the autopsy report would support a murder charge. Of course, we won't get to see that, the same way we didn't get to see the Ramos/Compeon files. It took a FOIA demand to get that.

When this case first arose, there was information that the Mexican Consul was able to interview the 'witnesses' privately for 30 minutes PRIOR to their being questioned by law enforcement. I would guess that the interior surveillance tapes of the BP office should be able to establish that particular claim.

If so, their 'testimony' needs to be thrown out and the charges dismissed.

forget firing ag gonzolass, jail him as a war captured enemy combatant!!! he is not American so he can't be a traitor and it appears he is loyal to his country mexico. in this invasion his job is to disarm and make the border safe for the mexican invaders. we need real American patriots to step up and throw these enemy combatants out of our government!!.... i think we fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    forget firing ag gonzolass, jail him as a war captured enemy combatant!!! he is not American so he can't be a traitor and it appears he is loyal to his country mexico. in this invasion his job is to disarm and make the border safe for the mexican invaders. we need real American patriots to step up and throw these enemy combatants out of our government!!.... i think we fit the bill.
    Keep in mind. This is a prosecution by a local County Attorney, not a Federal case.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife

Keep in mind. This is a prosecution by a local County Attorney, not a Federal case.

that is true, but i think an all justice departments they were given an agenda. they are all doing the same thing. gonzolass still needs to be removed, and i think this county attorney need to be removed also.
    there is more then one enemy to this country and they need to be removed at all levels.

I wonder if this is what FOX was going to report and didn't get to it, they are so incompetant, they said another illegal alien shot by border patrol agent and were going to report on it, then they started talking about the prison break and didnt get to it.

Then they said another person in so. carolina hit by a drunk illegal alien, then when the report came on they said it happened last week end and it was in N,Carolina. SHEEEZ, they finally start reporting some of this stuff and can't get the story straight!!

I'm sick to death what they are doing to these BP agents its just not right!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Published: 04.24.2007

BP agent charged in entrant's death removed from active duty
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    A U.S. Border Patrol agent facing murder charges was removed from active duty Tuesday and assigned administrative work.

Nicholas Corbett, 39, had returned to full duty three days after he fatally shot a Mexican illegal border crosser on Jan. 12 near Douglas. On Tuesday, officials informed him he would be moved to administrative duties, said Gustavo Soto, Border Patrol Tucson Sector spokesman.

Sector officials didn’t have any further comments on the charges. On Monday, Soto that Sector Chief Robert Gilbert would comment on the charges Tuesday. But, those plans were squashed Tuesday morning when Border Patrol headquarters instructed them not to speak on the matter, he said.

On Monday, Cochise County Attorney Ed Rheinheimer filed a felony complaint against Corbett charging him with four counts of homicide: first-degree and second-degree murder, manslaughter and negligent homicide.

The filing came more than three months after Corbett killed Francisco Javier Domínguez Rivera, 22, of Puebla, Mexico, on Jan. 12 about 150 yards north of the border between Bisbee and Douglas. The shooting occurred while Corbett was trying to apprehend Domínguez Rivera and three others who had entered the country illegally.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/179876

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I would like to see how the autopsy report would support a murder charge. Of course, we won't get to see that, the same way we didn't get to see the Ramos/Compeon files. It took a FOIA demand to get that.

When this case first arose, there was information that the Mexican Consul was able to interview the 'witnesses' privately for 30 minutes PRIOR to their being questioned by law enforcement. I would guess that the interior surveillance tapes of the BP office should be able to establish that particular claim.

If so, their 'testimony' needs to be thrown out and the charges dismissed.
    Testimony will only be dismissed where it is deemed "prejudicial error." The Mexican Consulate will argue that the interview was necessary to inform the citizens of their legal rights in the United States. In terms of the discovery process, 30 minutes is nothing to prepare a potential witness. I doubt there will be a finding of prejudicial error.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast