Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BP CHIEF SAYS BP NOT TO GET ILLEGALS!

You guys are going to love this one. I think we need an ALIPAC stampede to this jerk.
    So just what in the hell is the BP for then?

BP eyes terrorism, area chief declares
    By CÉSAR G. RODRIGUEZ, LAREDO MORNING TIMES
    08/16/2007
    Email to a friendPost a CommentPrinter-friendlyBorder Patrol agents dont have the responsibility of apprehending illegal immigrants, Carlos X. Carrillo, chief patrol agent for the Laredo sector, said at a town hall meeting Wednesday."The Border Patrol is not equipped to stop illegal immigrants," Carrillo said, noting that illegal narcotics are also not on the agents priority list.

"The Border Patrol mission is not to do any of those things," he emphasized.

The Border Patrols mission is to keep the country safe from terrorist and terrorist weapons, he said. Carrillo added that when and if terrorists come into the country, the agents will be ready.

During a presentation to about 50 people, he also explained the different deployment tactics agents use to identify who crosses the border.

A hot issue during the meeting was the construction of a fence along the Rio Grande.

Carrillo said the Carrizo cane along the river is an environmental challenge. He said that before enforcing any type of fence, the Carrizo canes need to be addressed, allowing agents to patrol and spot traffic in the river.

Mayor Raul Salinas spoke to the audience about using taxpayer money to build a fence.

"I want a secure border, but I want more common sense," Salinas said, adding that the fence would affect relations with Mexico.

A concerned citizen asked about deterrence.

Carrillo said deterrence comes from working with the community. He added that having a certain number of agents working an area indicates to the community their presence in the area.

A concerned citizen, who lives on property about 34 miles out of Laredo on Interstate 35, said she has seen from 20 to 50 illegal immigrants daily. She said agents have addressed the situation before, but they can only do so much and the situation continues.

Carrillo responded that the Border Patrol will look into the issue.

To report any suspicious activity, Carrillo said, residents should contact Immigration and Customs Enforcement at (800) 973-2867.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?news ... 9392&rfi=6

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=4489#comments
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

The Border Patrol is not equipped to stop illegal immigrants," Carrillo said
    Oh please, what do you think a terrorist would look like.....exactly like an illegal alien. If you can't stop illegals, it goes with saying, you can't stop terrorists. What a genius!

He's simply telling us what Jorge Boosh told him.

I don't know where this guy is coming from but I can assure you that from what I have seen the Border Patrol are doing the best they can and working their tails off down here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I don't know where this guy is coming from but I can assure you that from what I have seen the Border Patrol are doing the best they can and working their tails off down here.

We've always heard very good things about the BP from you Mountain Dog.

I'm a little shocked by what Carillo is quoted as saying but am also wondering how accurately his comments were reported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Hmmm.................and we wonder why our borders are wide open.

Patrol agents dont have the responsibility of apprehending illegal immigrants, Carlos X. Carrillo, chief patrol agent for the Laredo sector, said at a town hall meeting Wednesday."The Border Patrol is not equipped to stop illegal immigrants," Carrillo said, noting that illegal narcotics are also not on the agents priority list.
    Sounds like Carlos X. Carillo needs to look for another job because he certainly doesn't have the mindset, or exhibit the initiative, necessary to perform his job up to the expectations of those who pay his salary.

It's hard to believe this man is in charge of anything, much less the "Laredo sector" of the border.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

If just 1 ...........

If just 1 Illegal gets in this country ... you failed...

If just 1 woman or child gets raped by an Illegal you failed

If just 1 person is killed by an Illegal because of DWI you failed

If just 1 terrorist gets into this country because of lax policys you failed

If just 1 MS - 13 gang member gets into this country because of lax policys you failed

"I want a secure border, but I want more common sense," Salinas said, adding that the fence would affect relations with Mexico.
    Now ask me why I should give a rat's backside about mexico and relations between 2 corrupt governments

By the way... is that in your job description "Maintaining good relations with Mexico" ... if so we need to get rid of that and remove you from an official capacity

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Same here. I find this article hard to believe and I hope to hell it isn't true. This joker just sounds like another politician, not a chief.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I hope everyone is e-mailing the border patrol!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Again, its a latin spewing crapola about the interests of latins and Mexico. By the latin, for the latin, nothing but the latin.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast