Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Surely his family will tell him at 76, that this is a message to resign.

And of course one's mind leaps to McCain who is less then a handful of years less then Kennedy in age...

Will be watching this...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

seizure/stroke, potato/potato.

On the bright side, he won't be in Capitol Hill for the ag jobs amnesty vote.

(OK, I know that was mean and I will burn in hell with all the Democrats.... )

Ditto....Ditto.....and another Ditto........I didn't say it....I only thought it
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

remember he is the ONLY surviving mis-creant who destroyed the original immigration country-quota system in 1965.... the root cause of unchecked illegal immigration and FAVORITISM toward Mexicans/Latinos...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    remember he is the ONLY surviving mis-creant who destroyed the original immigration country-quota system in 1965.... the root cause of unchecked illegal immigration and FAVORITISM toward Mexicans/Latinos...
    "First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same.... Secondly, the ethnic mix will not be upset…. Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area." - Ted Kennedy (D-MA) assuring voters in 1965 that the passage of the Immigration Act could not change America's ethnic balance."

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1-1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We well never again bring forward another Amnesty Bill like this." - Senator Ted Kennedy, (D-MA) referring to the 1986 Amnesty Bill.

He just forgot.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They just said he had one seizure at home this morning, and another one in transit to the hospital.
    This could possibly be some kind of spin, who knows what's really going on.

MD, as an EMT you most likely have some knowledge on the subject, but I believe that seizures can precede a stroke...particularly thrombotic stroke which, because of the blocked carotid in his neck, Kennedy would be at higher risk of.

Any input?
    I am certainly no expert on this but I have never heard of a seizure preceding a stroke but this does not mean it cannot happen although I would expect it more in a person who is prone to seizures.
    A stroke is the same thing as a heart attack except of course it happens in the brain, where the blood flow is shut off due to a clot resulting in tissue death. I suppose a partial blockage could be mistaken as a seizure at first.
    My post was meant to say that I don't believe they will come out right away and tell the world if Kennedy is in bad shape until they know all the results of his testing. I must say though I have seen many people having seizures and never confused them with a stroke patient or vise a virsa.
    There are simple field tests that can help pinpoint the problem however only a Doctor can diagnose while field personel can only treat symtoms even though they may know exactly what is going on.

Thanks for your answer MD.....I hope I didn't put you on the spot, that certainly wasn't my intent, I just thought that since you've seen more medically than most of us you might have a better clue as to what was going on.

The extent of my knowledge came from reading along as a friend who was in medical school recited specifics on stroke to be sure he worded it correctly while he was studying for a test.

I did find this from one of Kennedy's doctors though which might explain why the initial report was that he'd had a stroke and also why, if they diagnosed a simple seizure, they are keeping him in order to perform a battery of tests over the next few days:

Sen. Kennedy was at high risk because he had surgery for an artery in his neck," said Dr. Wendy Wright, The Emory Clinic, Assistant Professor, Departments of Neurology and Nuerosurgery,

But she said there are a lot of things that can cause seizures, such as an infection or medication.

"Certain medications are known to cause seizures. A stroke can cause a seizure, a brain tumor or a head injury, or something in the brain itself," Wright said. "Common symptoms that we know about are falling on the ground, shaking and having confusion."

www.napavalleyregister.com/articles/200 ... nmnm80.txt

It'll be interesting to see what turns up.

Either way, I hope this will be enough for him to decide to step down and maybe stop some of the insanity and chaos in Congress he seems to fuel the fire of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I grew up in Massachusetts and as a small child saw the news coverage of JFK get assasinated and I cried, the whole country was very sad.

Then as I grew up I watched the state go from being a nice place with some great history to a place I can't recognize anymore and don't even want to go there. I blame him.

I hope he is out of politics soon and leaves U.S. alone so we can start to fix the problems he has created.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Since the guy is a chronic alcoholic, could it be that he didn't have his morning drink before walking his dog? I know from experience (cousin is alcoholic, in recovery) that some alcoholics could go into seizure during detox. Perhaps a drink will 'fix' him.... If this is the case, I'm sure they won't tell us.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "If you can not say anything nice don't say anything at all" OK

Please LORD don't let him be present for the vote next week!
    Ditto!

Perhaps,

Perhaps, God in His anger is sending him a sign.

Wouldn't it be appropriate if the ambulance driver was an unlicensed illegal and got lost on the way to the hospital???

I left MA in 1969. Part of the reason is that Idtetsted tKennedy poitics, the Kennedy machine and th fawning and bootlicking of the MA public. That said. I was saddened to leave familyad such nice friends, but I felt that I was walking in the land of unthinking adulation.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    He was first rushed to Cape Cod Hospital, and after being in the emergency room for two hours he was transported to Barnstable Airport and was then flown to Massachusetts General Hospital.
    Two hours in the emergency room?
    I'm sure he didn't have to "wait" two hours to be seen by a doctor!

I found this video the other day and I've been searching through topics about the disaster our country's hospitals are suffering through due to illegals abuse of the emergency rooms, but couldn't find any after going back quite some time, and doing searches.

Even my tiny little county's (only) hospital put announcements in one of our two newspapers that if it's not an emergency, stay out of the emergency room!

It's one thing to read about it, but I was totally shocked by what this hospital administrator said in sworn testimony. This video, also on youtube, should be shown to every hospital administrator in every county, every state!!

Florida Hospital Testimony Of Millions Of Dollars In Illegal Alien Ongoing Care [ Video]http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002793.html
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast