Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING NEWS....funds for Border Coming?

This COULD BE BIG folks...is the TIDE TURNING?

INVASION USA
    Senators want more money for border security
    Plan today to announce request for supplemental funding from administration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: July 24, 2006
    1:15 p.m. Eastern
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=51206

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas
    Dissatisfied with current plans to deal with illegal immigration, three senators will announce today a request for supplemental funding to secure the U.S. border.

Dave Beckwith, a spokesman for Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told WorldNetDaily a press conference is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. in the Senate radio-television gallery to gather support for the request.

The lawmakers want supplemental funding from the Bush administration that will "enforce border security priorities already authorized" but not yet funded by Congress.

Cornyn will appear at the news conference with Republican Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona.

More to come …
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I guess I will have to call his office and appoligize for being so upset in the past. No I wont. I will call and let him know I appreciate his efforts.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So they're going to stage a photo op.

Big whoop, but I guess it will look good on the campaign flyers this fall.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Dog and pony show

Shell game

I don't trust these people for spit.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is he up for reelection in November?? If so, maybe this accounts for his pushing for supplemental border security funding.

One nice thing about Dog and Pony shows...they give our side INK, and sometimes that INK turns the tide, even when that was not the actual plan of the politicians.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

We were promised 6,000 troops on the border. Where are they? Or they have to hurry and close the border so they can pass the amnesty deal or the trigger deal like Tancredo said.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Is he up for reelection in November?? If so, maybe this accounts for his pushing for supplemental border security funding.
    Kyl is, as is Hutchinson in Texas.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I called my congressmen the other day and ask straight out if he supports amnesty or legalization for illegals. Guess what, even though he voted in favor of the house bill he will not give me a straight answer to this question, so I think I have my answer. I was told, well he voted in favor of the house bill and he would like to see enforcement first. If you want to know where they really stand call your congressmen and ask this question. We already know where the senators stand. Anyone that cannot give a straight answer to that question will not get my vote.

This has got to be nothing but a photo op for looking tough to the voters. My understanding is Cornyn and Hutchinson both voted for the 350 miles of fence bill in 2611 and last week voted against the funds to build the fence.

This is a joke to get people off their trail in November. What the joke is going to be is them explaining how they "voted for the fence, before they voted against the fence, before they voted for more money for the fence, before they voted for no money for the fence. Sound familiar to anyone?

Cornyn also floated a bill to increase developmental funding to Mexico for a couple of billion or so right after he voted against funding the fence. How can we not afford a fence but we can afford funding for Mexico? What a joke.

These guys are so stuck in the mud of Washington, they can't see what fools they are going to look like in November. It is going to be much worse than Kerry when he tried to look outdoorsy and put on too much insta-tan.

I wonder how many of these idiots are going to be heading to the tanning beds to get that just swam the river look?

Trouble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast