Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brutal illegal alien rape blamed on city’s ID program

Brutal rape blamed on city’s ID program

By William Kaempffer, Register Staff
    Published: Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NEW HAVEN — Opponents of the city’s immigrant-friendly policies said Tuesday that Mayor John DeStefano Jr. and supporters of the municipal ID card program have “blood on their handsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“How many other monsters in this horde of people?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Kaempffer:

I just read your article about the suspected illegal alien accused of rape in New Haven.

The Mayor rightfully claims that there is no relationship between genetics or place of birth.

Please direct me to the source that made those claims. I would like to publicly and nationally denounce any immigration enforcement activist or group that would make such claims.

Your article makes it clear that someone made those claims, please provide me with the exact source that said crime was equated with illegal immigration due to the race or birth nation of the suspect.

Usually, when an elected official responds to such claims, the source making the specific claims are mentioned but that is not the case in your article.

Our organization points out the obvious association between higher crime levels and illegal aliens that bypassed the criminal background checks and display a pattern of crimes upon entry into the US, but anyone saying that is because of race or place of birth needs to be publicly denounced.

I certainly hope that you have a source for those claims and that it is not you and Mayor Disteffano making the claims that you are answering.

I look forward to your response.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

Yes, this sounds great.

[quote]DeStefano responded Tuesday night that “crime is a behavioral issue, not a genetic one.â€

[quote]DeStefano responded Tuesday night that “crime is a behavioral issue, not a genetic one.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn