Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buchanan: Don't Like McCain? Vote Hillary

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 8:05 AM

By: Philip V. Brennan Article Font Size

John McCain is running on a platform that says your jobs are not coming back, the illegals are not going home, and we are going to have more wars, writes Pat Buchanan.

Buchanan advises, "If you don’t like it, vote for Hillary."

In an American Conservative column entitled "The Great Betrayal," Buchanan examines McCain's record on a host of issues, and to most conservatives, it's not a pretty sight.

He finds McCain's "arresting prediction" that we will face more wars scary, quoting the Arizona senator as saying “It’s a tough war we’re in. It’s not going to be over right away. There’s going to be other wars. I’m sorry to tell you, there’s going to be other wars. We will never surrender, but there will be other wars.â€

I plan to vote for Hillary and not McCain. As Rush said earlier today, the country is going to be screwed under McCain and Hillary, so let the Demo's take the blame for it and put republicans back in 4 years from now.

Dianne, I heard Pat say this. Democrats on TV praising McCain, many Republicans despising McCain, Pat saying vote for Hillary, a campaign in which the two Democratic candidates and the mainstream media Republican candidate all have the same plans, this is too much.

All it will take is one amnesty and the next election will not matter. The illegals will be here legally, there family members will continue coming and coming and we are overthrown from within.

We must continue to reject McCain all the way to the Convention. I believe that he can still be defeated, even on the floor of the Convention.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I plan to vote for Hillary and not McCain. As Rush said earlier today, the country is going to be screwed under McCain and Hillary, so let the Demo's take the blame for it and put republicans back in 4 years from now.
    I completely understand Rush on this.
    I was contemplating this move long before the McCain/Romney was began.
    Let the Dems get the blame for the high unemployment rate.

Pat was being Sarcastic,while taking a shot at Mccain.Pat knows that a mccain president ends the US as we know it through massive amnesty followed by even massive illegal immigration because once those people become legal Employers will have to pay ss,insurance(national health care will require everyone to pay or garnish wages) etc and the businesses will still need illegals.Ironically,those who become citizens will become americans who will not do those jobs.Maybe the next wave will be from china or india and La Raza will before inforcing border when its a different race coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Well. . . I think it is becoming clear that Obama has the momentum to win the Dem nomination, so you will have to choose between him and McBuzzard. Actually I would prefer Obama to the old bird.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Heck if we are going to go down the tubes, we may as well elect the first woman (or black) President while we are at it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)