Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buchanan sees 'war' within conservatism

http://washingtontimes.com/national/200 ... -5719r.htm

Buchanan sees 'war' within conservatism

By Ralph Z. Hallow
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Pat Buchanan speaks of American conservatism in the past tense.
    "The conservative movement has passed into history," says the one-time White House aide, three-time presidential candidate, commentator and magazine publisher.
    "It doesn't exist anymore as a unifying force," he says in an interview with The Washington Times. "There are still a lot of people who are conservative, but the movement is now broken up, crumbled, dismantled."
    He is seated in his living room on a sunny afternoon. His wife, Shelley â€â€

Pat is right. The Presidunce is in trouble. He has not done his duty. He is guilty of treason and sedition and should be treated as such. I hope that Pat runs for president one more time. He will take care of business. The only thing sad about it is that the election is two and a half years away.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Pat Buchanon sees war within conservatism

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Pat is right. The Presidunce is in trouble. He has not done his duty. He is guilty of treason and sedition and should be treated as such. I hope that Pat runs for president one more time. He will take care of business. The only thing sad about it is that the election is two and a half years away.
    Pat Buchanon is a very smart man. Bush doesn't give a rat's tail about anything anymore. I can't stand looking at his stupid smirk, and hearing all the lies spewing out of his mouth. Impeach the traitor!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've always liked Pat...but when it comes to running for the oval office, he can't get the financial support that he needs.

If he runs again...we should make it a point to support him...strongly support him.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

stupid smirk
    I thought he was just passing gas when he smirked, turns out it happens everytime he opens his mouth.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Pat has been a man before his time. I hope he knows that NOW is his time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)