Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Build Bridges and not borders

Go FWD and not Bkwd

Go back where you came from troll. It is very rude of you to come here and make spam post after spam post.

I guess if you can't respect the borders or the laws of the US there is no reason we should expect you to respect our boards or ALIPAC rules either.

Ekbalam is banned.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on! what a fool, did he think he was gonna get anywhere with that crap? I am so sick of the hippie, crystal crunching, peace love and happiness morons.

Thanks Alipac! "It is better to keep one's mouth shut and remain a fool than to open it and remove all doubt!" Obviously, he/she didn't know that!

Bridges, ehh?

I'd like to build some WALLS! And the bridges---heheh---they are at all our LEGAL crossings---doesn't look like they are getting any use from the ILLEGAL criminals crossing into our country.

So save your "bridge building" fantasy---we built plenty---at our taxpayer cost---all done---sick of you---LOL! Enjoy your banning!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

build fences not bridges

Ekbalam, you're pretty funny ya know that ? You're as funny as George Bush is when he says that he gets his orders from God !! We know he gets his orders from Cheney. Who do you get your orders from, Bush !?!

We'll build a bridge from Mexico to the U.S.. We'll build a bridge made out of HOPE that people like you, and corporate America and the Catholic Church don't succeed in getting away with hiding the fact that the REAL problem is a corrupt government in Mexico. Aiding and abetting and SPREADING corruption around the world is nothing to be proud of.

I'm very sorry, Ekbalam that upholding the laws of our country and the U.S. Constitution is something that you fear. It's nothing to be afraid of.
    In fact just the opposite is what you should fear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my humble opinion, we already have way too many international bridges on our southern border already. There are THREE in my city that I know for sure where they are located and I believe there are two more nearby that I'm not sure where they are.

The people complain that they have to WAIT to get across them so they walk across the river instead. Nice, huh?

Not long ago, someone was complaining that if we built a fence it would "separate families." How? The families can go back and forth legally across the international border. Some do it every week end. So why can't the others? I guess some people just feel that they have to break the law in order to survive. Has that become a new "NEED" on the "wants and needs" list but nobody told us? I know that the schools here place an awful lot of emphasis on teaching grade schoolers the difference between "wants" and "needs."