Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps we should send our President and whoever else needs it, over to Isreal for a little training on just how to take care of their soldiers!
    Great point nittygritty. Isreal does know how to take care of their soldiers. I could add more about ours but that is for another forum or post. You know what I mean.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I would think it would be in some way unlawful to send the National Guard into harms way without being able to defend their lives. Woe to our President and our country if one of these soldiers and that is what they are down there, are shot and killed by armed Mexican thugs while they are standing there with only spit as a weapon! I agree, don't even send them if they aren't armed! Perhaps we should send our President and whoever else needs it, over to Isreal for a little training on just how to take care of their soldiers!
    For the klinton years, our military - including our ships - had limited ammunition.

You might have a side arm but that's not saying that there's a filled clip.

No NITTY, I don't believe it's against the law or klinton wouldn't have gotten away with it for all those years. This was a serious bone of contention with several of my cousins - Army & Navy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    So, it starts.

Dear God, sooner or later, it's going to blow up! This is a powder keg and I truly fear it's going to get ugly fast now.

Our government has allowed this illegal nonsense to go on for too long - and now that we're starting (barely, in my opinion) to crack down on border crossings, it's probably going to escalate quickly.

Sooner or later, someone will fire back and that will be that!!
    And that is when Bush and our sorry government will do something about it.. when large amounts of lives are lost, and a majo0r once a blood bath occurs.

If Bush spent a fraction of his time working on The Unites States problems, as he does "all things foreign" we'd be in much better shape than we already are
    If it's foreign policies, Bush is all up for fixing what ever may be wrong!

If Bush spent a fraction of his time working on The Unites States problems, as he does "all things foreign" we'd be in much better shape than we already are
    Ah but CONCERNED
    he is........it's called SPP & North American Union
    That's his "domestic policy."

It was going along quite nicely until he hit a snag --US, the American people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am going to look around for the article but when this whole issue of sending the National Guard to the border came up a General said he would not deploy them without means to defend themselves, which would mean a side arm I guess. I think they need a little more than that because they are using automatic weapons down there. The drug lords are heavily armed and with the Mexican military making incursions onto US soil a side arm is not much in the way of defense.

That being said I really do not think they have an intention of putting the National Guard on the border or anyone else for that matter.

Anybody who goes out on the border should be armed with a rifle!
    I know of at least two minutemen who have been fired at, one from across the border and one from this side.

He said the deputies didn't shoot back because they couldn't see the assailants through the trees on the other side.
    Does it matter if you can't see the asailants? They could obviously tell where the shots were coming from, and in the middle of nowhere, there wouldn't be a danger of collateral damage, if they returned fire.

It seems to me that we have a problem with law enforcement, from the bottom, to the top. If someone is firing at me, you can be sure I would return the favor.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    He said the deputies didn't shoot back because they couldn't see the assailants through the trees on the other side.
    Does it matter if you can't see the asailants? They could obviously tell where the shots were coming from, and in the middle of nowhere, there wouldn't be a danger of collateral damage, if they returned fire.

It seems to me that we have a problem with law enforcement, from the bottom, to the top. If someone is firing at me, you can be sure I would return the favor.
    I agree with you wavtec but I think the agents are not allowed to fire across the border. I have to check into it more to be sure and will post on here what I find out.
    As for me I would rather lose my job than my life!

MountainDog, Are you telling me that our border guards can be fired on, yet they can't shoot back across the border? Tell me that ain't the truth please! How can we expect our guards to be sitting ducks without even being able to fire back? Who in the hell would want a job like that?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12