Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Bush’s Blunder: How Not to Fire Up the Base

Bush’s Blunder: How Not to Fire Up the Base
    By Robert Bluey
    Sunday, June 3, 2007
    http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/Robe ... p_the_base

For the past two weeks, talkers’ phone lines have been jammed with angry calls from frustrated listeners. They’re hot as blazes about the immigration bill, and their anger has emboldened grassroots conservatives to criticize President Bush like never before.

“There’s no other topic that I talk about that has the passion of this,â€

Great article!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I don't Bush's base is being lost, I believe that it is gone. Conservative republicans are fed up with RINOs trying to take over the party. Ethics, honesty, small government, border security, and American first has been lost to the party elite.

When I heard President Bush say that it felt like I had been stung by a bee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In its latest attempt at damage control, the administration dispatched Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and Press Secretary Tony Snow to high-profile conservative meetings. But instead of easing tensions, their appearances only fueled the opposition.
    Yup, that'll sure do it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the rest of the article, it had 2 pages. And there are a lot of comments being left after the article.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

“As time passes, conservatives become more informed about the bill and more comfortable disagreeing with the president and the establishment GOP -- just like the Harriet Miers situation,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush certainly doesn't sprak for me nor does he represent me.....in any way.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Bush certainly doesn't sprak for me nor does he represent me.....in any way.
    That's because you're a racist fearmonger, who doesn't want to do what is right for America.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!